Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] G1 XXY (obs/obs/nightshade) CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pyroclastic

Sure thing! Got you down on my list.
@Pyroclastic

Sure thing! Got you down on my list.
Even though two of her colours are 'old colours', she'll still go for a crazy amount, just saying :P Obsidian and white are very popular colours for Gen1s and always will be... just thought I'd throw that out there xD

Would love to bid but I'm way too poor, so good luck!
Even though two of her colours are 'old colours', she'll still go for a crazy amount, just saying :P Obsidian and white are very popular colours for Gen1s and always will be... just thought I'd throw that out there xD

Would love to bid but I'm way too poor, so good luck!
@Kirudon
You can get more then 20kg imo... if i had the funds atm(thanks wheel!) I'd pay that or more, but i know others who would too. Probably as soon as they see the ping I bet! ;D
@Kirudon
You can get more then 20kg imo... if i had the funds atm(thanks wheel!) I'd pay that or more, but i know others who would too. Probably as soon as they see the ping I bet! ;D
OOIa5x2.png
@kirudon

Can I get a LDP? Also any interest in usermade accents?
@kirudon

Can I get a LDP? Also any interest in usermade accents?
lightfull.png
@Kirudon

Would you take dragon trades (genone obvs)?

Either way, LDP please! <3
@Kirudon

Would you take dragon trades (genone obvs)?

Either way, LDP please! <3
@Peisinoe

Added to LDP list. :3 And yes, I am interested in UM accents! I may actually end up being a little picky with them though, considering that seems to be what people are liking to offer.

@vriskittles

I'm not personally a gen one collector, so no thanks on that! But I will add you to the LDP list. :D
@Peisinoe

Added to LDP list. :3 And yes, I am interested in UM accents! I may actually end up being a little picky with them though, considering that seems to be what people are liking to offer.

@vriskittles

I'm not personally a gen one collector, so no thanks on that! But I will add you to the LDP list. :D
Lemme just bump this up.
-bump-
Lemme just bump this up.
-bump-
@Kirudon 7kg and ldp
yessss shes perfect
@Kirudon 7kg and ldp
yessss shes perfect
bb52f18c29a48c6152456f84e7acb84a.png
@Putin

7k g bid? Alright. -puts you on LDP as well-
Please remember to ping the person you outbid next time though!
I'll do it for you this time for convenience's sake but I really don't wanna be doing this all auction, heh.

@Sucrose

You have been outbid by Putin
(gosh, bet you never thought you'd hear that...)
@Putin

7k g bid? Alright. -puts you on LDP as well-
Please remember to ping the person you outbid next time though!
I'll do it for you this time for convenience's sake but I really don't wanna be doing this all auction, heh.

@Sucrose

You have been outbid by Putin
(gosh, bet you never thought you'd hear that...)
@Kirudon woah thats my bad ! i just woke up so im a little iffy, so sorry about that !
@Kirudon woah thats my bad ! i just woke up so im a little iffy, so sorry about that !
bb52f18c29a48c6152456f84e7acb84a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10