Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |LICHT| Currently Inactive!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 236 237
@Lichtdrache

I'm always too slow to get one beautiful female from the white gold pair. :/ But it's ok, I will get it one day. :) Oh and pls put me to the pinglist for Snow owls too. :)
@Lichtdrache

I'm always too slow to get one beautiful female from the white gold pair. :/ But it's ok, I will get it one day. :) Oh and pls put me to the pinglist for Snow owls too. :)
@Lichtdrake Ahhh

Could I please have the White/Royal/Rose Coatl (the third one)? (ahh I want a lavender imp too but no, need self control)
@Lichtdrake Ahhh

Could I please have the White/Royal/Rose Coatl (the third one)? (ahh I want a lavender imp too but no, need self control)
deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
@Lichtdrache I mean the triple Radioactive pair with Pet/Butt/Glimm, do you have any hatchlings from them? Are they 100k T? If so, I would like to purchase one.

Edit: I see you've sold the first hatchlings, please let me know when the next nest hatches, and if it's possible, i'd like to reserve a female.
@Lichtdrache I mean the triple Radioactive pair with Pet/Butt/Glimm, do you have any hatchlings from them? Are they 100k T? If so, I would like to purchase one.

Edit: I see you've sold the first hatchlings, please let me know when the next nest hatches, and if it's possible, i'd like to reserve a female.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@drake7011
Thank you for your interest, I'll let you know when I hatch the next Deep Abyss dragons.

@Fellefan
And done! I added you to your pinglists, thank you!

@faraway
Thank you so much for your kind words. I bred and gened the pair as part of a challenge: I wanted to combine a few things I usually don't like: Faes, Hypnotic and Thylacine. I'm really happy with the result, these two are already among my favourite dragons. I'll let you know when they hatch the next nest (in a few days).

@Nyathera
I'm sorry about that. I don't know how they do it, but some people manage to reply within seconds. Good luck next time! I added you to the Snow Owl pinglist, thank you!

@kyrin18
Yes, the Bogsneak hatchlings are 100kt or 120g. I put them up for sale yesterday, but some people immediately bought all three of them. I'm sorry about that. I'll let you know when they hatch a female one next time, thank you!
@drake7011
Thank you for your interest, I'll let you know when I hatch the next Deep Abyss dragons.

@Fellefan
And done! I added you to your pinglists, thank you!

@faraway
Thank you so much for your kind words. I bred and gened the pair as part of a challenge: I wanted to combine a few things I usually don't like: Faes, Hypnotic and Thylacine. I'm really happy with the result, these two are already among my favourite dragons. I'll let you know when they hatch the next nest (in a few days).

@Nyathera
I'm sorry about that. I don't know how they do it, but some people manage to reply within seconds. Good luck next time! I added you to the Snow Owl pinglist, thank you!

@kyrin18
Yes, the Bogsneak hatchlings are 100kt or 120g. I put them up for sale yesterday, but some people immediately bought all three of them. I'm sorry about that. I'll let you know when they hatch a female one next time, thank you!
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache would you be interested in being affiliates?
@Lichtdrache would you be interested in being affiliates?

deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif

0Qm9Wk8.png
@Lichtdrache Thank you :)
@Lichtdrache Thank you :)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Lichtdrache Can you add me to the general pinglist? You have so many beautiful pairs!
@Lichtdrache Can you add me to the general pinglist? You have so many beautiful pairs!
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AR2ULQH.png[/img][/center]
AR2ULQH.png
tumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngqLEINKU.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvOoQU1tfmvub_540.png
Lichtdrache
Could you add me to the pinglist for Into the Woods and Deep Abyss?
Lichtdrache
Could you add me to the pinglist for Into the Woods and Deep Abyss?
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngA0qtRly.gif
@Lichtdrache how much for a female skydancer hatchling of throne room?
@Lichtdrache how much for a female skydancer hatchling of throne room?
Art_shop.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 236 237