Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pile of Gen 1s
1 2 3
So I've been acquiring too many of these lately. Often because I've been saving them from being exalted. But I don't really want to keep them and gene them up, and I'd rather they'd go to people who would like them then just be sold to homes randomly. Hopefully they won't get exalted, either. Willing to haggle on prices some. Each dragon has its current name listed with it, as well as a quote name for easy reference. All of these are listed for treasure, but I will accept conversions at a rate of 1 gem per 900 treasure, and mixed payments. Items may also be accepted. (That seems to be the approximate rate now.) Two things before we get started. 1. I will add some sort of bio upon request. This is completely free. 2. I will also give them art if you wish. (Probably some sort of little pixel thing resembling those found in my bio) (Also free) Alright. That is all. [quote]Available Dragons: I'm too lazy to list any, check out my den tabs.[/quote] Sold: Carrot Cake #22490033 Seaside Sundae #22490020 Perfect Pair #19478855 #19448500 Dark Delusions #17671343 Burnt Brownie #15988805 Forest Friend #21462003 Crystal Cavern #22498752 Pretty Pastel #20788741 Plague Pie #17942313
So I've been acquiring too many of these lately. Often because I've been saving them from being exalted. But I don't really want to keep them and gene them up, and I'd rather they'd go to people who would like them then just be sold to homes randomly. Hopefully they won't get exalted, either.
Willing to haggle on prices some. Each dragon has its current name listed with it, as well as a quote name for easy reference.

All of these are listed for treasure, but I will accept conversions at a rate of 1 gem per 900 treasure, and mixed payments. Items may also be accepted. (That seems to be the approximate rate now.)

Two things before we get started. 1. I will add some sort of bio upon request. This is completely free. 2. I will also give them art if you wish. (Probably some sort of little pixel thing resembling those found in my bio) (Also free) Alright. That is all.

Quote:
Available Dragons: I'm too lazy to list any, check out my den tabs.

Sold:
Carrot Cake #22490033
Seaside Sundae #22490020
Perfect Pair #19478855 #19448500
Dark Delusions #17671343
Burnt Brownie #15988805
Forest Friend #21462003
Crystal Cavern #22498752
Pretty Pastel #20788741
Plague Pie #17942313
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Pinglist post

[Pinglist Redacted]
Click here for updated pinglists!
Pinglist post

[Pinglist Redacted]
Click here for updated pinglists!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Wisteria and her friend are tempting, but i have zero spaces. :( Don't suppose you're interested in dragon trades at all? :d (worth a shot)..

@Orgetzu
Wisteria and her friend are tempting, but i have zero spaces. :( Don't suppose you're interested in dragon trades at all? :d (worth a shot)..

@Orgetzu
@Vaiya - I might be interested in dragon trades. It depends on what you have available, and if I have to keep it forever. So go ahead and show me what you've got. =)
@Vaiya - I might be interested in dragon trades. It depends on what you have available, and if I have to keep it forever. So go ahead and show me what you've got. =)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1756124 Lots of g1s in there... trade ungened for ungened, etc.. let me know if you like anything.

@Orgetzu. I auppose it would also make a difference if i have to keep them forever! i usully keep them a long time, but sometimes i trade..
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1756124 Lots of g1s in there... trade ungened for ungened, etc.. let me know if you like anything.

@Orgetzu. I auppose it would also make a difference if i have to keep them forever! i usully keep them a long time, but sometimes i trade..
@Vaiya - I really like this girl here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19549191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195492/19549191_350.png[/img] [/url] And also this girl, though the first one is better. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9053200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90533/9053200_350.png[/img] [/url] If that's too expensive since they both have genes, I could also take pretty much any dragon as a second, and just sell it, or something. You wouldn't have to keep them forever. Just as long as you don't exalt them, and preferably try and keep them together. (Now I need to go write the stuff I was planning to put in their bios....)
@Vaiya - I really like this girl here.

19549191_350.png

And also this girl, though the first one is better.

9053200_350.png

If that's too expensive since they both have genes, I could also take pretty much any dragon as a second, and just sell it, or something.

You wouldn't have to keep them forever. Just as long as you don't exalt them, and preferably try and keep them together. (Now I need to go write the stuff I was planning to put in their bios....)
@Orgetzu i remember seeing wisteria and admiring her some time ago... and i finally realized why i like her especially. -_- same colors, different order.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8872321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88724/8872321_350.png[/img] [/url] I... really shouldn't look for yet another project pair right now... i'm sorry! i hope they find a lovely home together.. i'll keep an eye on them just in case my self control slips. -_-

@Orgetzu i remember seeing wisteria and admiring her some time ago...
and i finally realized why i like her especially. -_- same colors, different order..

8872321_350.png

I... really shouldn't look for yet another project pair right now... i'm sorry! i hope they find a lovely home together.. i'll keep an eye on them just in case my self control slips. -_-
@Vaiya - And that is a really nice snapper. Don't worry, I understand. We'll wait and see how you feel about them in some time, or if anybody else wants them.
@Vaiya - And that is a really nice snapper. Don't worry, I understand. We'll wait and see how you feel about them in some time, or if anybody else wants them.
@Orgetzu Oh maaaan, that "Burnt Brownie" is such a babe. I am sorely tempted but 1200 gems is more than I pay for even double first gens. If that price drops, would you let me know?
@Orgetzu Oh maaaan, that "Burnt Brownie" is such a babe. I am sorely tempted but 1200 gems is more than I pay for even double first gens. If that price drops, would you let me know?
@Gypaetus - Sure! I'm willing to consider other offers. Just kinda going for around what Shimmer would cost. Not really sure about pricing Gen1s in general, so I just sort of went for what seemed pretty good. =)
@Gypaetus - Sure! I'm willing to consider other offers. Just kinda going for around what Shimmer would cost. Not really sure about pricing Gen1s in general, so I just sort of went for what seemed pretty good. =)
1 2 3