Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pile of Gen 1s
1 2 3
@Gypaetus - I changed him to 800 gems. Does that seem reasonable? Because I really don't have any idea what I'm doing with pricing over here....
@Gypaetus - I changed him to 800 gems. Does that seem reasonable? Because I really don't have any idea what I'm doing with pricing over here....
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu If Burnt Brownie don't find a home with Gypaetus, I may be interested too. Let me know if he sold or not ;).
@Orgetzu If Burnt Brownie don't find a home with Gypaetus, I may be interested too. Let me know if he sold or not ;).
Naell / +9 FR Time / Non-native English Speaker
gtXoNKE.png
@Ethanaell - Alright. I'll let you know when that user gets back to me. =)
@Ethanaell - Alright. I'll let you know when that user gets back to me. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu Sure, I can do 800! Thanks for letting me know, I'll set up the CR now. :)
@Orgetzu Sure, I can do 800! Thanks for letting me know, I'll set up the CR now. :)
@Gypaetus - You're welcome. I'm glad he'll have a happy home with you. =)

@Ethanaell - Burnt Brownie has been sent to his new home.

Also, sorry for delayed response to you both, but today has been kind of busy.
@Gypaetus - You're welcome. I'm glad he'll have a happy home with you. =)

@Ethanaell - Burnt Brownie has been sent to his new home.

Also, sorry for delayed response to you both, but today has been kind of busy.
@Orgetzu

Oh, I really shouldn't be doing this, but could I have Carrot Cake and Seaside Sundae?
@Orgetzu

Oh, I really shouldn't be doing this, but could I have Carrot Cake and Seaside Sundae?
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@RagingSea - I know your feeling. Enjoy your new dragons, though. I'm glad I saved them from exaltation. =)
@RagingSea - I know your feeling. Enjoy your new dragons, though. I'm glad I saved them from exaltation. =)
@Orgetzu

Do you think you could hold that lovely mated pair?
They're both super cute, but I don't exactly have 200kt at the moment.
@Orgetzu

Do you think you could hold that lovely mated pair?
They're both super cute, but I don't exactly have 200kt at the moment.
@Kaidan - Of course! You can have them for less, if you want. I paid 150k treasure for the pair of them, so somewhere around there would be good, if you'd prefer that. =)

And I can wait since I know getting enough money can be hard.
@Kaidan - Of course! You can have them for less, if you want. I paid 150k treasure for the pair of them, so somewhere around there would be good, if you'd prefer that. =)

And I can wait since I know getting enough money can be hard.
@Orgetzu

Thank you! Will do! c:
I spent like the last amount of treasure on apparel so I'm pretty poor at the moment lol

Although, if I grind in the Coli long enough, I should be able to get around 150kt-200kt in a day or two!
@Orgetzu

Thank you! Will do! c:
I spent like the last amount of treasure on apparel so I'm pretty poor at the moment lol

Although, if I grind in the Coli long enough, I should be able to get around 150kt-200kt in a day or two!
1 2 3