Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pile of Gen 1s
1 2 3
@Kaidan - Alright. I shall hold them until then, and go ahead and set up a CR. You can put in your half when you have enough treasure. =)
@Kaidan - Alright. I shall hold them until then, and go ahead and set up a CR. You can put in your half when you have enough treasure. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

I like the Leaf/Fire boy, can you set up a CR for him?
@Orgetzu

I like the Leaf/Fire boy, can you set up a CR for him?
@Leiari - Yep! I'm glad someone wants him. Will set up the CR in a moment. =)
@Leiari - Yep! I'm glad someone wants him. Will set up the CR in a moment. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Deki - Yep! I'm surprised anyone actually came here. I don't currently actually have any gen 1s listed, though, because I haven't updated this thread in a while. Although I suppose I could put a few up, if you want, because I've been thinking about parting with some. (I have a habit of collecting unwanted gen 1s. Oops.) Just been busy with other things, so I haven't sifted through to pick them out.
@Deki - Yep! I'm surprised anyone actually came here. I don't currently actually have any gen 1s listed, though, because I haven't updated this thread in a while. Although I suppose I could put a few up, if you want, because I've been thinking about parting with some. (I have a habit of collecting unwanted gen 1s. Oops.) Just been busy with other things, so I haven't sifted through to pick them out.
@Deki - She does have nice colors. They're even around the same range. But I believe what your problem is is that she has brown wings. And for some, unfathomable reason, people generally don't like brown dragons. Nor do they like the warm range in general, for other reasons I fail to understand. Except red. Mostly crimson and blood. People love those two.

Personally, I think she's perfectly lovely. I'd be happy to take her in, at least for a while. And then it'll be my problem trying to get rid of her if I decide down the line I don't want to keep her. I'll go dig through my dragons and see if there are any gen 1s you'd be interested in in exchange. Since I'm kinda low on space and really need to be getting rid of dragons, not getting more....
@Deki - She does have nice colors. They're even around the same range. But I believe what your problem is is that she has brown wings. And for some, unfathomable reason, people generally don't like brown dragons. Nor do they like the warm range in general, for other reasons I fail to understand. Except red. Mostly crimson and blood. People love those two.

Personally, I think she's perfectly lovely. I'd be happy to take her in, at least for a while. And then it'll be my problem trying to get rid of her if I decide down the line I don't want to keep her. I'll go dig through my dragons and see if there are any gen 1s you'd be interested in in exchange. Since I'm kinda low on space and really need to be getting rid of dragons, not getting more....
@Deki - I was playing with her just before I typed the previous post at you. Hex does look really nice. Paint looks good, too, despite that I usually dislike that gene.

I wish. But we all know how hard those are to come by.

I really do need to go through. Both gen 1s and non-gen 1s. See who's available. I have good luck with both hatching and finding good gen 1s. I somehow end up finding various threads and lots of friends who hatch eggs and don't want the resulting dragon. Olette, Joule, and a carmine/sand female tundra came from friends who didn't like the dragon at all.

As a loose list of tentatively available dragons: Obsidian/Black/Pink female guardian, Emil (I have a thing against male nocturnes, but he's also sentimental), aforementioned carmine/sand tundra, white/spring tundra girl, maybe orchid/rose female noc (her honey tert kind of bothers me, unfortunately), and I'm not entirely sure beyond that. But those are the ones that I could stand to let go (that I could easily pick out), as long as I know they won't be exalted immediately or anything like that. If you're interested in someone else, you're still welcome to try asking. Because I was only quickly skimming through.
@Deki - I was playing with her just before I typed the previous post at you. Hex does look really nice. Paint looks good, too, despite that I usually dislike that gene.

I wish. But we all know how hard those are to come by.

I really do need to go through. Both gen 1s and non-gen 1s. See who's available. I have good luck with both hatching and finding good gen 1s. I somehow end up finding various threads and lots of friends who hatch eggs and don't want the resulting dragon. Olette, Joule, and a carmine/sand female tundra came from friends who didn't like the dragon at all.

As a loose list of tentatively available dragons: Obsidian/Black/Pink female guardian, Emil (I have a thing against male nocturnes, but he's also sentimental), aforementioned carmine/sand tundra, white/spring tundra girl, maybe orchid/rose female noc (her honey tert kind of bothers me, unfortunately), and I'm not entirely sure beyond that. But those are the ones that I could stand to let go (that I could easily pick out), as long as I know they won't be exalted immediately or anything like that. If you're interested in someone else, you're still welcome to try asking. Because I was only quickly skimming through.
@Deki - Yeah, for the most part. For some dragons, I'm not sure the right gene(s) exist(s) yet, though. I have a love/hate relationship with eyeburners. I love the bright colors, but I often don't like the combinations people pretty them in. I have Cresenti, who's the only one I've found where I like how her three colors mesh.

Yeah. I personally think it's kind of ridiculous that a gen one imp is so impossible to get. I understand the value thing, but you know.... Fortunately for me, I'm not a huge fan of imps like it seems most people on the site are. I like females more, but the males tend to look stuck-up and emotionless, so I have a hard time liking them as much.

Good. =) So many people do, and it's sad. I've had gen ones at various points to prevent them from getting exalted.
I've been considering it, but I'm still very much on the fence. On one hand, she's from a friend, and also almost definitely the best Brightshine Jubilee dragon to ever be hatched. She was hatched during the festival, is light element, and is colored to fit the part. But on the other hand, in a way she's too perfect? Not sure how much that makes sense. She's really pretty, but she's never quite felt like my dragon. She's never quite clicked. I never have any idea what to do with her, or who she is. So that's my dilemma.
So the white/spring tundra is kind of the better/easier option. Fun fact: I got her during my anniversary. But... kind of the same problem as with Musa. I like her, but she doesn't really click. So replacing her with someone who clicks would be better.

Anyway, enough rambling... I'll go send a CR. I'd love to see how you end up gening her. =)
@Deki - Yeah, for the most part. For some dragons, I'm not sure the right gene(s) exist(s) yet, though. I have a love/hate relationship with eyeburners. I love the bright colors, but I often don't like the combinations people pretty them in. I have Cresenti, who's the only one I've found where I like how her three colors mesh.

Yeah. I personally think it's kind of ridiculous that a gen one imp is so impossible to get. I understand the value thing, but you know.... Fortunately for me, I'm not a huge fan of imps like it seems most people on the site are. I like females more, but the males tend to look stuck-up and emotionless, so I have a hard time liking them as much.

Good. =) So many people do, and it's sad. I've had gen ones at various points to prevent them from getting exalted.
I've been considering it, but I'm still very much on the fence. On one hand, she's from a friend, and also almost definitely the best Brightshine Jubilee dragon to ever be hatched. She was hatched during the festival, is light element, and is colored to fit the part. But on the other hand, in a way she's too perfect? Not sure how much that makes sense. She's really pretty, but she's never quite felt like my dragon. She's never quite clicked. I never have any idea what to do with her, or who she is. So that's my dilemma.
So the white/spring tundra is kind of the better/easier option. Fun fact: I got her during my anniversary. But... kind of the same problem as with Musa. I like her, but she doesn't really click. So replacing her with someone who clicks would be better.

Anyway, enough rambling... I'll go send a CR. I'd love to see how you end up gening her. =)
1 2 3