Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystal Prison Project [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Araej
Could you inform me if any females hatch I'd like Cyrus to be able to live with one of his sister's
@Araej
Could you inform me if any females hatch I'd like Cyrus to be able to live with one of his sister's
m1CZHJt.gif

Hey guys, it's been a long time. Please let me know if you'd like to be removed form this pinglist, and I'm sorry for any mispings. Thank you all for expressing interest in this project. I'm finally ready to open up once again, but there's a couple small changes this time around.

Quote:
- I will be removing anyone from the pinglist who hasn't answered any pings for the last few months to a year. If you're not interested in the current batch of hatchies that's totally okay! But please let me know that you're still interested. I've been pinging some people for a year without response...

- The dragons will no longer be sent with the large bio images, also known as "the pledge". The files are on my old (slow) laptop and they don't translate well over into sai on my new computer. BUT. They will still have the small animated coin that indicates that they're from this project, and which homeworld they belong to. (Indicated by the color of the gem.)

- Any dragons from a clutch that are not sold or spoken for, will be given a name by myself, and exalted. In order to keep my lair, and the parent's hatchling list clean and accurate.

- As mentioned in a previous update, you are now allowed to exalt your crystal dragons when you no longer want them. I just please, please, please request that you don't change their names, for the same reason mentioned above.

I ALSO HAVE 5 CRYSTAL PRISONERS AVAILABLE AT THE CURRENT TIME

3 females (unnamed)
2 males (Ragnar and Hexus)

The males will be exalted within the next few days if not claimed, I know there has been some interest expressed for the females so please let me know if you'd like one! :)

Thank you again.

Hey guys, it's been a long time. Please let me know if you'd like to be removed form this pinglist, and I'm sorry for any mispings. Thank you all for expressing interest in this project. I'm finally ready to open up once again, but there's a couple small changes this time around.

Quote:
- I will be removing anyone from the pinglist who hasn't answered any pings for the last few months to a year. If you're not interested in the current batch of hatchies that's totally okay! But please let me know that you're still interested. I've been pinging some people for a year without response...

- The dragons will no longer be sent with the large bio images, also known as "the pledge". The files are on my old (slow) laptop and they don't translate well over into sai on my new computer. BUT. They will still have the small animated coin that indicates that they're from this project, and which homeworld they belong to. (Indicated by the color of the gem.)

- Any dragons from a clutch that are not sold or spoken for, will be given a name by myself, and exalted. In order to keep my lair, and the parent's hatchling list clean and accurate.

- As mentioned in a previous update, you are now allowed to exalt your crystal dragons when you no longer want them. I just please, please, please request that you don't change their names, for the same reason mentioned above.

I ALSO HAVE 5 CRYSTAL PRISONERS AVAILABLE AT THE CURRENT TIME

3 females (unnamed)
2 males (Ragnar and Hexus)

The males will be exalted within the next few days if not claimed, I know there has been some interest expressed for the females so please let me know if you'd like one! :)

Thank you again.
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej can i get a female <3
@Araej can i get a female <3
m1CZHJt.gif
@poppylilly

Sure thing :) Which name would you like?
@poppylilly

Sure thing :) Which name would you like?
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej
can she be named Mazi please?
@Araej
can she be named Mazi please?
m1CZHJt.gif
@poppylilly

On her way :)
@poppylilly

On her way :)
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej
Can I stay on the pinglist to see the updates you have on this thread?

Also, will Pokémon showcase come back? =D
@Araej
Can I stay on the pinglist to see the updates you have on this thread?

Also, will Pokémon showcase come back? =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Of course :)

It is possible the pokemon showcase will return. But it likely won't be any time in the foreseeable future. I'm still not overly active on FR and I've taken on several RP groups on DA. And of course work and other hobbies.

If I do bring it back. It will likely also be simplified a little bit, and run on 2 judges instead of 3. There's a few things I'd like to change before doing round 2.
@Crescentstar711

Of course :)

It is possible the pokemon showcase will return. But it likely won't be any time in the foreseeable future. I'm still not overly active on FR and I've taken on several RP groups on DA. And of course work and other hobbies.

If I do bring it back. It will likely also be simplified a little bit, and run on 2 judges instead of 3. There's a few things I'd like to change before doing round 2.
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej: It's back! Yay! Could I please take a female (named Kosoko), and Hexus please!
@Araej: It's back! Yay! Could I please take a female (named Kosoko), and Hexus please!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KathiraNarae

Sure thing, They will be on their way shortly :)
@KathiraNarae

Sure thing, They will be on their way shortly :)
8PTNkBq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6