Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystal Prison Project [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Araej
can i reserve a name?
Name: Cyrus
Homeworld: Magic Crafters
Portal: High Caves
@Araej
can i reserve a name?
Name: Cyrus
Homeworld: Magic Crafters
Portal: High Caves
m1CZHJt.gif
@poppylilly

Sure thing! Just send along the 5k and you're all set to go!

@poppylilly

Sure thing! Just send along the 5k and you're all set to go!

8PTNkBq.png
@Araej
i'd love to reserve a dragon!
If so:
Name: Delbin
Homeworld: Artisan
Portal: Homeworld
@Araej
i'd love to reserve a dragon!
If so:
Name: Delbin
Homeworld: Artisan
Portal: Homeworld
64px-BT691.png
RESCUERS
@ammopanda @Evaria @Xiroza @Leixan @AtelierAdelaide @DrBeanCat @Kon @chezameed @DinoDynamo @StarNinja @DeusExMachina @ducksrule101 @Whimsalot @Zazikel @Contaminate @Crescentstar711 @QueenMetal @Shadowind @Kieri @ClockworkEclipse

PENDING RESCUERS
@poppylilly @Dragalge

Hello! There's an update I need to inform you about.

In accordance with the new FR rules of exalting, the rules on the crystal prisoners have changed slightly. While I would love for the dragons to remain as they are, I can't demand that you keep them unaltered or stop you from exalting them.

I just wanted to say that I am very impressed with how long you all have kept them around in your lairs! They all look so lovely and well taken care of!

From this point on, if you no longer wish to keep your prisoner, you may simply exalt them. The only thing I ask is that you keep the names the same for the sake of the parents' hatchling lists!

This was such a great project and thank you all for being really good sports about it! This was so much more popular that I ever expected!

NOTE: The images in your dragon's bios currently may pose a violation to the new FR stance on exalting. You can keep them there if you wish but keep in mind they may be removed by admins. Save the image to your computer if you'd like to keep it for yourself as a memory :)

ANYONE WHO HAS NOT YET RECEIVED THEIR DRAGON, will still get the bio image PM'd to them for them to have on their computer if they wish!

Anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about can check out the community update here! Or just check out the excerpt below.

Quote:
Once you have given away, traded, or sold a dragon from your lair, it is no longer under your ownership; it belongs to the new owner and they are free to do as they wish with the dragon. No exceptions.

That is not to say either side of this issue is absolved or protected by this stance, especially if the express intent is to harass. Dictating to others how they should play Flight Rising is harassment. Seeking out players who have conditions for the dragons and expressly going against those to upset them (i.e. taking advantage of our stance) is harassment.

As with all harassment reports, we heavily research, investigate, and issue penalties based on intent.

The Solution: In order for us to investigate the possibility of targeted harassment we need to address the other part of the issue. As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment. We are giving players with any existing threads, posts or profiles of this nature a chance to make the necessary changes.
RESCUERS
@ammopanda @Evaria @Xiroza @Leixan @AtelierAdelaide @DrBeanCat @Kon @chezameed @DinoDynamo @StarNinja @DeusExMachina @ducksrule101 @Whimsalot @Zazikel @Contaminate @Crescentstar711 @QueenMetal @Shadowind @Kieri @ClockworkEclipse

PENDING RESCUERS
@poppylilly @Dragalge

Hello! There's an update I need to inform you about.

In accordance with the new FR rules of exalting, the rules on the crystal prisoners have changed slightly. While I would love for the dragons to remain as they are, I can't demand that you keep them unaltered or stop you from exalting them.

I just wanted to say that I am very impressed with how long you all have kept them around in your lairs! They all look so lovely and well taken care of!

From this point on, if you no longer wish to keep your prisoner, you may simply exalt them. The only thing I ask is that you keep the names the same for the sake of the parents' hatchling lists!

This was such a great project and thank you all for being really good sports about it! This was so much more popular that I ever expected!

NOTE: The images in your dragon's bios currently may pose a violation to the new FR stance on exalting. You can keep them there if you wish but keep in mind they may be removed by admins. Save the image to your computer if you'd like to keep it for yourself as a memory :)

ANYONE WHO HAS NOT YET RECEIVED THEIR DRAGON, will still get the bio image PM'd to them for them to have on their computer if they wish!

Anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about can check out the community update here! Or just check out the excerpt below.

Quote:
Once you have given away, traded, or sold a dragon from your lair, it is no longer under your ownership; it belongs to the new owner and they are free to do as they wish with the dragon. No exceptions.

That is not to say either side of this issue is absolved or protected by this stance, especially if the express intent is to harass. Dictating to others how they should play Flight Rising is harassment. Seeking out players who have conditions for the dragons and expressly going against those to upset them (i.e. taking advantage of our stance) is harassment.

As with all harassment reports, we heavily research, investigate, and issue penalties based on intent.

The Solution: In order for us to investigate the possibility of targeted harassment we need to address the other part of the issue. As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment. We are giving players with any existing threads, posts or profiles of this nature a chance to make the necessary changes.
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej
So is the project closed for good? It's so sad if it is...
@Araej
So is the project closed for good? It's so sad if it is...
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Well I'm not planning on getting rid of the pair, so if more interest arises then I'm definitely open to re-opening. I didn't close it because of the new exalt rules, I just have a lot going on at the moment and I don't know when I'll have more time. Also interest in the project has gone down a lot.

I currently have the spyro hatchery, bust commissions, adopts and then participating in pushes and events etc. Every once in a while I pick some of my threads and close them to concentrate on other stuff for a bit.

So in short ^^' This is not for good :)

Perhaps I'll change it from CLOSED to HIATUS, that way if people are interested they can still ask about it.
@Crescentstar711

Well I'm not planning on getting rid of the pair, so if more interest arises then I'm definitely open to re-opening. I didn't close it because of the new exalt rules, I just have a lot going on at the moment and I don't know when I'll have more time. Also interest in the project has gone down a lot.

I currently have the spyro hatchery, bust commissions, adopts and then participating in pushes and events etc. Every once in a while I pick some of my threads and close them to concentrate on other stuff for a bit.

So in short ^^' This is not for good :)

Perhaps I'll change it from CLOSED to HIATUS, that way if people are interested they can still ask about it.
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej

I'd be interested in acquiring another Crystal prisoner. Preferably male. They are quite beautiful, and I'd love to have brother-sister theme combo :)
@Araej

I'd be interested in acquiring another Crystal prisoner. Preferably male. They are quite beautiful, and I'd love to have brother-sister theme combo :)
YPBo2X9.gif
@Araej
Glad to hear. ^^ You have a lot of cool projects (even the Pokemon Showcase), so it's nice to know they are just on hiatus. Best of luck with everything! =D
@Araej
Glad to hear. ^^ You have a lot of cool projects (even the Pokemon Showcase), so it's nice to know they are just on hiatus. Best of luck with everything! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Araej

Argus won't be going anywhere! <3 He and his mate Zephyr are quite happy together making adorable smoke babies.

I plan to keep the graphics in his bio and if a Mod removes them I will put them back. I personally like the bio. ^_~ And plan to always honor my promise even if FR changed its rules.
@Araej

Argus won't be going anywhere! <3 He and his mate Zephyr are quite happy together making adorable smoke babies.

I plan to keep the graphics in his bio and if a Mod removes them I will put them back. I personally like the bio. ^_~ And plan to always honor my promise even if FR changed its rules.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@Araej: I don't care how long I have to wait, I HAVE to get hold of one of these! I remember growing up from a very young age on the original Spyros, handing the controller to Mum when it got too hard (she is the household's undisputed Speedway Master). Such a good game. And these dragons are fantastic likenesses. So I demand that the waitlist remain open for however long it takes for you to get back to this.

Name: Kosoko
Homeworld: Dream Weavers
Portal: Haunted Towers

He's the first dragon of that level, who reminds you to snog every fairy you can. (Sadly, most of the ones I wanted have already been taken!)
@Araej: I don't care how long I have to wait, I HAVE to get hold of one of these! I remember growing up from a very young age on the original Spyros, handing the controller to Mum when it got too hard (she is the household's undisputed Speedway Master). Such a good game. And these dragons are fantastic likenesses. So I demand that the waitlist remain open for however long it takes for you to get back to this.

Name: Kosoko
Homeworld: Dream Weavers
Portal: Haunted Towers

He's the first dragon of that level, who reminds you to snog every fairy you can. (Sadly, most of the ones I wanted have already been taken!)
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6