Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Leveling service
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@sQld

IKR? I was really happy when I saw her posted on a thread and when I saw the hatched date, that was it. Had to snag her. Take your time! If I need to send food or anything please do tell me. And thank you for leveling her sQld!
@sQld

IKR? I was really happy when I saw her posted on a thread and when I saw the hatched date, that was it. Had to snag her. Take your time! If I need to send food or anything please do tell me. And thank you for leveling her sQld!
Ehehehe bump maybe? I swear I leveled like three foddergs since the new Coli rolled in and that's it XD

(finally, no more awkward conversations about Ambushes for unstoned trainees since the first-turn bug was fixed :3 bless)
Ehehehe bump maybe? I swear I leveled like three foddergs since the new Coli rolled in and that's it XD

(finally, no more awkward conversations about Ambushes for unstoned trainees since the first-turn bug was fixed :3 bless)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

Hello! I have a dragon that I'd like for you to train from level 18 (current level) to level 25.

She's already stoned because im a bit of a scatterbrain and put them all in even though having her double ambushed maybe... isn't the best for training, sorry about that.

If you accept, I'll send along a tincture- but i'd like you to leave her stats unallocated. I'm sending the tincture because i put all her points into vit & defense for fun because I knew I'd be tinc'ing and idk, that might interfere with her levelling.

Dressup is fine ofc haha & it would be great if she could come back to me before the end of june, but theres no short term time constraints otherwise.

Oh, and I'll be paying in gems. 290-110=180kt = 200g

Let me know if there's anything else please ^_^
@sQld

Hello! I have a dragon that I'd like for you to train from level 18 (current level) to level 25.

She's already stoned because im a bit of a scatterbrain and put them all in even though having her double ambushed maybe... isn't the best for training, sorry about that.

If you accept, I'll send along a tincture- but i'd like you to leave her stats unallocated. I'm sending the tincture because i put all her points into vit & defense for fun because I knew I'd be tinc'ing and idk, that might interfere with her levelling.

Dressup is fine ofc haha & it would be great if she could come back to me before the end of june, but theres no short term time constraints otherwise.

Oh, and I'll be paying in gems. 290-110=180kt = 200g

Let me know if there's anything else please ^_^
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Zif sure, I'd love to train this beauty! Only thing is, I'll be away for most of the week so I can hold off on taking her in until Monday if you think you'll be alarmed by my temporarily hungry dragons, or I can grab her now and see if I can put in a few levels tomorrow *_* Let me know!

Otherwise, sounds fine! I'll be sure to send her back with wiped stats ^_^
@Zif sure, I'd love to train this beauty! Only thing is, I'll be away for most of the week so I can hold off on taking her in until Monday if you think you'll be alarmed by my temporarily hungry dragons, or I can grab her now and see if I can put in a few levels tomorrow *_* Let me know!

Otherwise, sounds fine! I'll be sure to send her back with wiped stats ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sqld

I'll just send her over now! Hungry dragons don't scare me and i feel like I'll definitely forget if i don't send her now. Thank you :D
@sqld

I'll just send her over now! Hungry dragons don't scare me and i feel like I'll definitely forget if i don't send her now. Thank you :D
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@sQld

Hi! I've got 6 dergs I'd like leveled, if you have the time? The only thing is that they're all Gen 1 (and 5 are doubles), so would it be okay if I sent them 1 or 2 at a time?

I'd like them all left unstatted/stoned (not sure what I'm going to do with them yet), no time limit (but if you'll be gone for extended amounts of time, I'd like to know), and it's perfectly okay to dress them! I'll most likely be paying in gems unless you'd be willing to take Vials of Scattersight.
@sQld

Hi! I've got 6 dergs I'd like leveled, if you have the time? The only thing is that they're all Gen 1 (and 5 are doubles), so would it be okay if I sent them 1 or 2 at a time?

I'd like them all left unstatted/stoned (not sure what I'm going to do with them yet), no time limit (but if you'll be gone for extended amounts of time, I'd like to know), and it's perfectly okay to dress them! I'll most likely be paying in gems unless you'd be willing to take Vials of Scattersight.
748e685514742da06768fd8a7cb8f2e46084b5d2.png
@Possums hey there! Sure, I'd be happy to train your dragons <3 Two at a time would be ideal as they'll probably be chilling out in the Mire with my solo flyer. Should take about a week per pair, just as stated in the OP, but if real life gets busy etc., I'll be sure to let you know!

I don't mind Vials at all except their AH value is rather unpredictable :3 I think it's going to climb up slowly unless the staff turns around and unretires them, but I could be wrong.
@Possums hey there! Sure, I'd be happy to train your dragons <3 Two at a time would be ideal as they'll probably be chilling out in the Mire with my solo flyer. Should take about a week per pair, just as stated in the OP, but if real life gets busy etc., I'll be sure to let you know!

I don't mind Vials at all except their AH value is rather unpredictable :3 I think it's going to climb up slowly unless the staff turns around and unretires them, but I could be wrong.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

Okay, that should be fine! I'm not planning on going anywhere. Can I go ahead and send the first pair over?

Right now they're hovering at about 150g a piece, so would you take 2 per derg? Or if you'd rather have money, I can sell them at a later date and pay in gems ^^
@sQld

Okay, that should be fine! I'm not planning on going anywhere. Can I go ahead and send the first pair over?

Right now they're hovering at about 150g a piece, so would you take 2 per derg? Or if you'd rather have money, I can sell them at a later date and pay in gems ^^
748e685514742da06768fd8a7cb8f2e46084b5d2.png
@Possums yes, please do! Two vials per derg sounds about right ^_^

Thanks for your order! <3
@Possums yes, please do! Two vials per derg sounds about right ^_^

Thanks for your order! <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
Up you go! Drakeharvest feels like a sweet time to train a team and also I'm out of Coli food :D
Up you go! Drakeharvest feels like a sweet time to train a team and also I'm out of Coli food :D
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22