Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED winners page 25
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
@Norticru
Nope! have all my pages surprisingly, sorry to hear that happened though : (
@Norticru
Nope! have all my pages surprisingly, sorry to hear that happened though : (
deviantART
:^) el dorito face
@Akualele unless it was a mod they couldn't have deleted 7-8 pages of post from EVERYONE. So I don't know whats going on.

...I'm just trying not to panic xx.... Why didn't I save the list somewhere ffffffff.....I think i have part of it buy not all 800 tickets!
@Akualele unless it was a mod they couldn't have deleted 7-8 pages of post from EVERYONE. So I don't know whats going on.

...I'm just trying not to panic xx.... Why didn't I save the list somewhere ffffffff.....I think i have part of it buy not all 800 tickets!
miniart-banner_zps456ccda4.png
Okay, it looks as if other people are having the same issue in the buying thread. Peoples hatcheries have a lot of missing pages just like this one.

Okay, it looks as if other people are having the same issue in the buying thread. Peoples hatcheries have a lot of missing pages just like this one.

@Norticru

oh dammit, yes, this has happened to my thread too. My reserves post is gone!!

this is very frustrating.
@Norticru

oh dammit, yes, this has happened to my thread too. My reserves post is gone!!

this is very frustrating.
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
@Norticru

Username: Farlee
Number of tickets you want: 2
Payment of tickets: 2k Treasure
@Norticru

Username: Farlee
Number of tickets you want: 2
Payment of tickets: 2k Treasure
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
@Norticru

this also happened to my list, but since i had it open on a tab, i was able to copy my list before checking, so fortunately i haven't lost all mine, I do hope this will be fixed for you
@Norticru

this also happened to my list, but since i had it open on a tab, i was able to copy my list before checking, so fortunately i haven't lost all mine, I do hope this will be fixed for you
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
It looks like it happened to everything as a whole. They posted in the Tumblr that they will be doing Forum fixing for a time back up soon. So it should be fixed soon. Hopefully!
It looks like it happened to everything as a whole. They posted in the Tumblr that they will be doing Forum fixing for a time back up soon. So it should be fixed soon. Hopefully!
@Norticru

Thanks for letting us know. A breeding partner and I were just about to start up a raffle but I think we might wait till this gets fixed. Will have to contact them about this. Hope this didn't happen everywhere as I was on a lot of reserve lists. *sigh*
@Norticru

Thanks for letting us know. A breeding partner and I were just about to start up a raffle but I think we might wait till this gets fixed. Will have to contact them about this. Hope this didn't happen everywhere as I was on a lot of reserve lists. *sigh*
@Norticru

Oh no! D: I hope they can get it fixed safely. Thank you for pinging us on the issue though.
@Norticru

Oh no! D: I hope they can get it fixed safely. Thank you for pinging us on the issue though.
Sorry to hear about the forum pages missing. D:
I'd like to buy a few tickets though.

Name: Collapsix
Number of tickets: 2
Payment: 2k

I'll send you the money now. Hope this post doesn't get deleted especially since the forums should be fixed.
Sorry to hear about the forum pages missing. D:
I'd like to buy a few tickets though.

Name: Collapsix
Number of tickets: 2
Payment: 2k

I'll send you the money now. Hope this post doesn't get deleted especially since the forums should be fixed.
a1IrWcm.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25