Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED winners page 25
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@Norticru dang! that's terrible. I went immediately to check my hatchery page in case the same thing happened. I noticed I only lost a couple responses which won't affect me since I have all my buyers backed up. Hope everything works out! and if it helps I still have our pms of the ticket amounts[just have to find it xD]
@Norticru dang! that's terrible. I went immediately to check my hatchery page in case the same thing happened. I noticed I only lost a couple responses which won't affect me since I have all my buyers backed up. Hope everything works out! and if it helps I still have our pms of the ticket amounts[just have to find it xD]
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
Aww, that is messed up. I hope that it is fixed because I don't recall my number(s). Just have my saved messages. (If that system works..)

Hoping for the best.
Aww, that is messed up. I hope that it is fixed because I don't recall my number(s). Just have my saved messages. (If that system works..)

Hoping for the best.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Norticru
That's scary oh gosh. ): I think I bought 5 tickets, but I can't recall everything 100%.
I hope someone is able to salvage your thread, though!! I can't imagine how stressful this must be, eugh!!
@Norticru
That's scary oh gosh. ): I think I bought 5 tickets, but I can't recall everything 100%.
I hope someone is able to salvage your thread, though!! I can't imagine how stressful this must be, eugh!!
HZHhWh6.gif
sarrie.
she/her
FR+3

art shop
Imps @Tigerlord @ Zezmeril @LennyThynn @Dragonz @Baal @jakdacrowe @draywin848 @Alanna @Emmie @Tokie @F0uska @Amerou @nienrima @ionicOneiroi @Caeldian @Bramble @rainesfire @Zada2011 @Purpletail @Onkresahr @Niharike @Crisaron @WaraAina @Taptuk @bobbina @Skal @Harkness @Sollos @PlainJane @jemjam @Antirrhi @Fael @DalphiaRose @Windkit @UmbraChaosDragon @Emerald @auditorySugar @Nebula @Aera @aisumoka @PhoenixGirl513 @Gabriel @Pahlawan @Starfall2466 @sarrie @dracoon @Haberdasher @Emberblazescale @Infinis @miniprof @Treesong @Rizel @Kiazna @Nikita @PlainJane @Demos @Indiana @rubyredtan @Tex @ZeeOddwyn @SuzukiAyako @Sentoki @Sparks @KidaOokami @devykins @elove @Brillekai @dragonessence @Batty @Sozz @Akualele @Adel @DizzyKat @Nershey @Krem @Azure @MochaKimono @Lifebain @Brillekai @Lunasky @Kaseion @Chikoree @Louscyther As of this point this issue hasn't been fixed, HOWEVER. I can now painstakingly go thought all 21 pages of my mail. So luckily Ru has the day off and will be doing this for about 6 hours today. *sob my fingers will hate me* lol. Thanks for everyone who entered this raffle its been amazingly fun for me an I hope to do a large muilty dragon raffle once all of this blows over. Never again will I not save EVERYTHING in to a word doc. Thanks for everything. Ticket buying will now be open until the 1st of Aug. Due to all the happening. I will be breeding and hatching the dragons before hand so people can look at them and decide if they need more tickets or not. Thanks for all the hard work on trying to fix this mods. And thanks to @Undel for at least trying to tell us in my bug thread [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=634450&page=3]Here[/url] what is going on. Your art is so beautiful!! This was just posted on my bug thread wanted to share it here. [img]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/potionponiesinc/thread-stuff_zps97c21d03.gif[/img] -Ru
Imps
@Tigerlord @ Zezmeril @LennyThynn @Dragonz @Baal @jakdacrowe @draywin848 @Alanna @Emmie @Tokie @F0uska @Amerou @nienrima @ionicOneiroi @Caeldian @Bramble @rainesfire @Zada2011 @Purpletail @Onkresahr @Niharike @Crisaron @WaraAina @Taptuk @bobbina @Skal @Harkness @Sollos @PlainJane @jemjam @Antirrhi @Fael @DalphiaRose @Windkit @UmbraChaosDragon @Emerald @auditorySugar @Nebula @Aera @aisumoka @PhoenixGirl513 @Gabriel @Pahlawan @Starfall2466 @sarrie @dracoon @Haberdasher @Emberblazescale @Infinis @miniprof @Treesong @Rizel @Kiazna @Nikita @PlainJane @Demos @Indiana @rubyredtan @Tex @ZeeOddwyn @SuzukiAyako @Sentoki @Sparks @KidaOokami @devykins @elove
@Brillekai @dragonessence @Batty @Sozz @Akualele @Adel @DizzyKat @Nershey @Krem @Azure @MochaKimono @Lifebain @Brillekai @Lunasky @Kaseion @Chikoree @Louscyther

As of this point this issue hasn't been fixed, HOWEVER. I can now painstakingly go thought all 21 pages of my mail. So luckily Ru has the day off and will be doing this for about 6 hours today. *sob my fingers will hate me* lol.

Thanks for everyone who entered this raffle its been amazingly fun for me an I hope to do a large muilty dragon raffle once all of this blows over. Never again will I not save EVERYTHING in to a word doc.

Thanks for everything. Ticket buying will now be open until the 1st of Aug. Due to all the happening. I will be breeding and hatching the dragons before hand so people can look at them and decide if they need more tickets or not.

Thanks for all the hard work on trying to fix this mods. And thanks to @Undel for at least trying to tell us in my bug thread Here what is going on. Your art is so beautiful!!

This was just posted on my bug thread wanted to share it here.

thread-stuff_zps97c21d03.gif

-Ru
miniart-banner_zps456ccda4.png
This thread is now fully restored and updated accordingly

The raffle is now open until 8/1 breeding and hatching will be in 6 days so people can have a look and see if they want more tickets or not!

A HUGE thanks to all the mods that fixed the threads <3

-Ru
This thread is now fully restored and updated accordingly

The raffle is now open until 8/1 breeding and hatching will be in 6 days so people can have a look and see if they want more tickets or not!

A HUGE thanks to all the mods that fixed the threads <3

-Ru
@Norticru
Username: TheElvishDevil
Number of tickets you want: 2
Payment of tickets: 2k treasure.
@Norticru
Username: TheElvishDevil
Payment of tickets: 2k treasure.
@Norticru
Username: Stillicide
Payment of tickets: 1k Treasure, 100 Gems.
@Norticru
Username: Stillicide
Payment of tickets: 1k Treasure, 100 Gems.
@Norticru
Username: Oddora
Number of tickets you want: 5
Payment of tickets: 5000
@Norticru
Username: Oddora
Number of tickets you want: 5
Payment of tickets: 5000
Xanje,Another great pet site.Click Pet,Come see!
referral-mwolo1.png
All tickets have been updated <3

Keep them coming guys!
All tickets have been updated <3

Keep them coming guys!
Anyone else today?
Anyone else today?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25