Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED winners page 25
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
@Norticru
Omg, that really sucks :( I hope they fix it soon
@Norticru
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
Thanks for the support, if anything I still have ALLLLLLL of the pms from everyone :D ! ....I&#039;d rather not have to spend a whole day redoing my list...but if i have to I will <3

I won&#039;t be updating tickets till after all this blows over, but I will still be taking tickets os feel free to send gold! That way I can keep track if any of this is lost!

@randomzness
@Farlee
@Collapsix

Thanks guys!
Thanks for the support, if anything I still have ALLLLLLL of the pms from everyone :D ! ....I&#039;d rather not have to spend a whole day redoing my list...but if i have to I will <3

I won&#039;t be updating tickets till after all this blows over, but I will still be taking tickets os feel free to send gold! That way I can keep track if any of this is lost!

@randomzness
@Farlee
@Collapsix

Thanks guys!
miniart-banner_zps456ccda4.png
@Norticru
@Norticru
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
@Norticru

I suspect these will fill up quickly, haha. I&#039;ll buy 10 tickets please. Would it be alright to send the money now with all th technical difficulties?
@Norticru

I suspect these will fill up quickly, haha. I&#039;ll buy 10 tickets please. Would it be alright to send the money now with all th technical difficulties?
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
wow that is horrible Norticru!
same goes to everyone else that lost pages on their threads.

hope everything comes back soon.
wow that is horrible Norticru!
same goes to everyone else that lost pages on their threads.

hope everything comes back soon.
Currently questing to make my desired Progenitors
still need: Ridgeback gene, Pearlcatcher gene, clown or speckle primary, iridescent primary, striped secondary, seraph or eyespot secondary, gembond tertiary.
If you feel like helping me, I would greatly appreciate it and would happily give one of their future offspring in exchange.
@Norticru oh teh noes D: that sucks ;w; hope you get this resolved soon!
@Norticru oh teh noes D: that sucks ;w; hope you get this resolved soon!
o_o That&#039;s really scary. I was about to start setting up a Hatchery Thread myself.

If it helps, my notes say I only bought 10 tickets for this raffle. (I&#039;m very forgetful so I write down EVERYTHING)
o_o That&#039;s really scary. I was about to start setting up a Hatchery Thread myself.

If it helps, my notes say I only bought 10 tickets for this raffle. (I&#039;m very forgetful so I write down EVERYTHING)
@DizzyKat thanks! I&#039;ve got all the PM&#039;s still (THANK GOODNESS I DIDN"T DELETE ANY!)

i&#039;m hoping I won&#039;t have to go thought and fix everything by hand! xx I&#039;d cry so hard! BUt if this isn&#039;t fixed by today I&#039;ll have to. ugn.
@DizzyKat thanks! I&#039;ve got all the PM&#039;s still (THANK GOODNESS I DIDN"T DELETE ANY!)

i&#039;m hoping I won&#039;t have to go thought and fix everything by hand! xx I&#039;d cry so hard! BUt if this isn&#039;t fixed by today I&#039;ll have to. ugn.
miniart-banner_zps456ccda4.png
Crap...sorry for the double post, couldn&#039;t tell if my first one posted or not ;w; darn lag
Crap...sorry for the double post, couldn&#039;t tell if my first one posted or not ;w; darn lag
@Norticru

Sorry to hear about that :C
@Norticru

Sorry to hear about that :C
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25