Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 262 263
@Salathielly - Ahh, thank you! :) Ametrine & Mera's kids always go so fast, it amazes me! But yes, I quite enjoyed the doctor as well. I pulled up his adult scry and was SO STYMIED before he and his dad started kinda clearing their throats in my head. lol OKAY FINE GUYS.
@Salathielly - Ahh, thank you! :) Ametrine & Mera's kids always go so fast, it amazes me! But yes, I quite enjoyed the doctor as well. I pulled up his adult scry and was SO STYMIED before he and his dad started kinda clearing their throats in my head. lol OKAY FINE GUYS.
@ixris - I love that you took the usual "doctors have horrible handwriting" and used it to explain his dyslexia. (Also he sounds like a much nicer doctor than my clan's doctor, but I do not want to torture this poor child by making him share office space with my grumpy dude, lol.)
@ixris - I love that you took the usual "doctors have horrible handwriting" and used it to explain his dyslexia. (Also he sounds like a much nicer doctor than my clan's doctor, but I do not want to torture this poor child by making him share office space with my grumpy dude, lol.)
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly - Haha, thank you! :) Your poor grumpy doctor, tho, doesn't he need a partner in his practice? *wink-nudge*
@Salathielly - Haha, thank you! :) Your poor grumpy doctor, tho, doesn't he need a partner in his practice? *wink-nudge*
@ixris - I will pretend I'm being strong! BUT if he gets to a place where he's in danger of exalting, do poke me. >.>;;

Speaking of being strong, did you want the coral/orca/sanguine coatl that Maevely posted? I would be happy to pass her on to you!
@ixris - I will pretend I'm being strong! BUT if he gets to a place where he's in danger of exalting, do poke me. >.>;;

Speaking of being strong, did you want the coral/orca/sanguine coatl that Maevely posted? I would be happy to pass her on to you!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly - LOL I will do that! :)

Uhhh...... remind me what that kid looks like, because I WAS REAL GOOD AT NOT GETTING MORE CHILDREN (but my reasons for that are now gone, so...??)
@Salathielly - LOL I will do that! :)

Uhhh...... remind me what that kid looks like, because I WAS REAL GOOD AT NOT GETTING MORE CHILDREN (but my reasons for that are now gone, so...??)
@ixris - Yeah, I'd rather see him go to a clan that needs a doctor, but if nobody takes him... And it's this coatl! (Or at least, I seem to remember you liking her because you usually don't like orca...) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38039394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380394/38039394_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ixris - Yeah, I'd rather see him go to a clan that needs a doctor, but if nobody takes him...

And it's this coatl! (Or at least, I seem to remember you liking her because you usually don't like orca...)

38039394_350.png
I want to but i caaaant >_<
*cries*
I want to but i caaaant >_<
*cries*
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon - I can hold for you if you want?

@Salathielly - Stupid aesthetic. :\ yeaaaahhhhhh. yeah i do. :\ edit - but only if you're looking to get rid of her. and only if you'll let me recoup what you paid for her. <3
@CosmicFalcon - I can hold for you if you want?

@Salathielly - Stupid aesthetic. :\ yeaaaahhhhhh. yeah i do. :\ edit - but only if you're looking to get rid of her. and only if you'll let me recoup what you paid for her. <3
No need, with NoTN going on all my funds will be gone. xD You'd end up waiting forever and that's too much to ask. Besides there will be more pretties in the future.
No need, with NoTN going on all my funds will be gone. xD You'd end up waiting forever and that's too much to ask. Besides there will be more pretties in the future.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon - Fair enough. :) I hope the festival brings you much better luck than it's bring me, lol.
@CosmicFalcon - Fair enough. :) I hope the festival brings you much better luck than it's bring me, lol.
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 262 263