Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Current IDs up for sale! 43 Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sonya
Sorry for the late response! Just woke up but I don't have the funds for her, thanks though! :)
@Sonya
Sorry for the late response! Just woke up but I don't have the funds for her, thanks though! :)
u3QqlIL.png
@Sonya How much for this one? ;w; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19970829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199709/19970829_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sonya

How much for this one? ;w;

19970829_350.png
@trainerlyra Accepted, thank you as well! ^^

@Cindee No worries, thanks for letting me know!

@Rabenherz Hiya, will 50k work for you as well? :3

@KathrinaKitty You have such a cute username<3 He's all basic with beautiful eyes, would 30k be good? (:
@trainerlyra Accepted, thank you as well! ^^

@Cindee No worries, thanks for letting me know!

@Rabenherz Hiya, will 50k work for you as well? :3

@KathrinaKitty You have such a cute username<3 He's all basic with beautiful eyes, would 30k be good? (:
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya

Thank you. ;w;
Yes, 30k is okay! I'll send you a crossroad. :3
@Sonya

Thank you. ;w;
Yes, 30k is okay! I'll send you a crossroad. :3
@KathrinaKitty Thank you too, enjoy your new bab! :D I'd love to see him again if you plan on gening him or anything <3
@KathrinaKitty Thank you too, enjoy your new bab! :D I'd love to see him again if you plan on gening him or anything <3
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya

Fine by me. I'll send you a crossroad. (Actually I didn't want to buy a birthdate dragon but then i stumbled upon them in this thread...oh well :'D)
@Sonya

Fine by me. I'll send you a crossroad. (Actually I didn't want to buy a birthdate dragon but then i stumbled upon them in this thread...oh well :'D)
@Sonya

I do plan on gening him, I can show you when he's finished. c:
@Sonya

I do plan on gening him, I can show you when he's finished. c:
@Rabenherz One of us, one of us! He called to you, hehehe :p Thank you very much!

@KathrinaKitty That would be lovely if you remember :D
@Rabenherz One of us, one of us! He called to you, hehehe :p Thank you very much!

@KathrinaKitty That would be lovely if you remember :D
LIo8D8G.gif
Bump~
Bump~
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya
How much is #19970919?
@Sonya
How much is #19970919?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8