Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Current IDs up for sale! 43 Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RuneWitch31137 Would you do 50kT? (:
@RuneWitch31137 Would you do 50kT? (:
LIo8D8G.gif
Sonya
*sends CR*
Sonya
*sends CR*
@RuneWitch31137 Thank you! ^^
@RuneWitch31137 Thank you! ^^
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya
You're welcome....? Out of professional curiosity, how did you know which dergs to snipe off AH?
@Sonya
You're welcome....? Out of professional curiosity, how did you know which dergs to snipe off AH?
@RuneWitch31137 I just went through the ID URLs manually and bought the ones that showed as listed on AH
@RuneWitch31137 I just went through the ID URLs manually and bought the ones that showed as listed on AH
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya
Wow...... Well, good luck with those IDs! :)
@Sonya
Wow...... Well, good luck with those IDs! :)
Thanks again :3
Thanks again :3
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya I didn't have a particular price in mind, but unfortunately I don't have too too much to spend and only treasure to offer! D: How much would you be asking for?
@Sonya I didn't have a particular price in mind, but unfortunately I don't have too too much to spend and only treasure to offer! D: How much would you be asking for?
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
If she's still available, I'd be interested in buying #19970617. How much do you want for her?
If she's still available, I'd be interested in buying #19970617. How much do you want for her?
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
@maplebit Would 40kT be out of your price range? I can lower it down a bit more if you need! ^-^

@AnxiousKiwi Yep, she's still up for grabs! Is 50kT alright? (:
@maplebit Would 40kT be out of your price range? I can lower it down a bit more if you need! ^-^

@AnxiousKiwi Yep, she's still up for grabs! Is 50kT alright? (:
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8