Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Current IDs up for sale! 43 Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Koby Sounds good! I sent the CR (:

@genmoi Heya! Would 50k be good?

@Toriel Ah, please remove your reasoning from that post! We're not allowed to post personal information like that on forums and it's what got my last topic deleted c: I'd be willing to sell him for 75k if that's workable for you. PS, just played through undertale for the first time yesterday, absolutely loved it and love your username<3

@zaphyrae I think I'll pass, I've got too many to deal with already, but thank you for the offer! ^-^

@Swirlixx I'll have to pass on the item, but someone else mailed me with interest in the same derg, so I've asked them if they're willing to go above the 95G in item offer. [e]: Looks like they're willing to do 150G, would you be willing to go above that?

@speedythedino Koby has just purchased that one, I'm sorry!

@maplebit That's alright, how about 30k then? I'll send over a CR for that :3

Also sorry if this pings everybody again, I'm still figuring out how forums work ^^'
@Koby Sounds good! I sent the CR (:

@genmoi Heya! Would 50k be good?

@Toriel Ah, please remove your reasoning from that post! We're not allowed to post personal information like that on forums and it's what got my last topic deleted c: I'd be willing to sell him for 75k if that's workable for you. PS, just played through undertale for the first time yesterday, absolutely loved it and love your username<3

@zaphyrae I think I'll pass, I've got too many to deal with already, but thank you for the offer! ^-^

@Swirlixx I'll have to pass on the item, but someone else mailed me with interest in the same derg, so I've asked them if they're willing to go above the 95G in item offer. [e]: Looks like they're willing to do 150G, would you be willing to go above that?

@speedythedino Koby has just purchased that one, I'm sorry!

@maplebit That's alright, how about 30k then? I'll send over a CR for that :3

Also sorry if this pings everybody again, I'm still figuring out how forums work ^^'
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya ahh that's a little outside my price range, but thank you anyway! Good luck on your sales!!
@Sonya ahh that's a little outside my price range, but thank you anyway! Good luck on your sales!!
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@genmoi I can go lower if you'd like to give me an offer :3 50k is generally just the base price, since that's what I've been offered on others. I'm pretty willing to work things out with you to get you your ID :D
@genmoi I can go lower if you'd like to give me an offer :3 50k is generally just the base price, since that's what I've been offered on others. I'm pretty willing to work things out with you to get you your ID :D
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya Thank you so much for the dragon!!! :D
@Sonya Thank you so much for the dragon!!! :D
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
@Sonya
Im not willing to go that much for a triple basic with unappealing colors, so ill pass.
@Sonya
Im not willing to go that much for a triple basic with unappealing colors, so ill pass.
tumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.pngu1qMgY0.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo2_75sq.png
All good, he's found a good home! ^^

To the top we go, plenty of IDs still available!
All good, he's found a good home! ^^

To the top we go, plenty of IDs still available!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya ahh I'm so sorry! The highest I can pay you at the moment is 30kt, at most! I blew all of my treasure on NotN haha. I'm not very good at pricing dragons, but is that okay? Or am I asking too low??
@Sonya ahh I'm so sorry! The highest I can pay you at the moment is 30kt, at most! I blew all of my treasure on NotN haha. I'm not very good at pricing dragons, but is that okay? Or am I asking too low??
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@Sonya

Oh, sorry! re: #19990916, since all the others are going for 50k and I'm a bit short on cash, would that work for you? If so, please send a CR!

Thanks for the compliment btw!
@Sonya

Oh, sorry! re: #19990916, since all the others are going for 50k and I'm a bit short on cash, would that work for you? If so, please send a CR!

Thanks for the compliment btw!
gM1MTf9.png
@genmoi No worries! I'll send you a CR for 25k for the little one!
@Toriel Yeah, that'd be great! I'll send the CR over right now (:
@genmoi No worries! I'll send you a CR for 25k for the little one!
@Toriel Yeah, that'd be great! I'll send the CR over right now (:
LIo8D8G.gif
bump~
bump~
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8