Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {OTB} Soul's Hatchery [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
@SoullessRogue .o. a buddy of mine is looking around at things
@SoullessRogue .o. a buddy of mine is looking around at things
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@SoullessRogue SOOOOOOO. I heard word from a friend of mine [s]ErebusValkyrie[/s] that you had dragons in need of homes! Of course I had to snoop around, and I found someone I liked. I fell in love with this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22482509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224826/22482509_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd gladly take him off your hands. I kinda have a thing for coatls XD
@SoullessRogue

SOOOOOOO.

I heard word from a friend of mine ErebusValkyrie that you had dragons in need of homes! Of course I had to snoop around, and I found someone I liked. I fell in love with this guy:
22482509_350.png

I'd gladly take him off your hands. I kinda have a thing for coatls XD
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
BUMp
BUMp
jtb7ed.jpg
@RooksandRocks

Of course! ^-^ I actually bought him the Scales gene when it first came out and slapped it right on him (Since he had Basic at the time) :3 Send a CR and I'll attach him! ^-^

@Saphirosa

Thank you for your support! T^T +I'm so happy he's in a good home! ;w;

@Midna42

Awesome! ^-^ I hope she fairs well with you! :DD

@Aedoria

They are! ^-^ Just send a CR and I'll attach them to it :3 Thank you for your support! ^-^

@Sushimoss

Awesome! ^-^ Send a CR and he's all yours! :DDD
@RooksandRocks

Of course! ^-^ I actually bought him the Scales gene when it first came out and slapped it right on him (Since he had Basic at the time) :3 Send a CR and I'll attach him! ^-^

@Saphirosa

Thank you for your support! T^T +I'm so happy he's in a good home! ;w;

@Midna42

Awesome! ^-^ I hope she fairs well with you! :DD

@Aedoria

They are! ^-^ Just send a CR and I'll attach them to it :3 Thank you for your support! ^-^

@Sushimoss

Awesome! ^-^ Send a CR and he's all yours! :DDD
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessRogue

I'm sorry that you are closing your hatchery, it was so pretty too :(
But have your reasons ;)
If you really want to see some dragons at new homes, could you please hold your Tatters and Candy Volt pairs for me if they are (still) available? I'm in school right now, I will come back later^^
@SoullessRogue

I'm sorry that you are closing your hatchery, it was so pretty too :(
But have your reasons ;)
If you really want to see some dragons at new homes, could you please hold your Tatters and Candy Volt pairs for me if they are (still) available? I'm in school right now, I will come back later^^
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Norayna0ekoa

Will do! ^-^ I just hatched Tatters' last nest with me yesterday too ;w; I'll just set up 2 crossroads :3
@Norayna0ekoa

Will do! ^-^ I just hatched Tatters' last nest with me yesterday too ;w; I'll just set up 2 crossroads :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessRogue Will it be a two-way CR for 20kt? :3 I just want to be sure I got the right amount in XD
@SoullessRogue Will it be a two-way CR for 20kt? :3 I just want to be sure I got the right amount in XD
@SoullessRogue
I'm interested in an egg from 'Black Porcelain".
I am from the Arcane flight, if discounts for that apply,,

I offer 8 eternal snows (a little late, I know)
A Grey River Flight Familliar
A Scroll Of Renaming
10k Treasure

Sorry If I didn't do this right. this is my first time offering in a hatchery so I'm not exactly sure how this works,,
@SoullessRogue
I'm interested in an egg from 'Black Porcelain".
I am from the Arcane flight, if discounts for that apply,,

I offer 8 eternal snows (a little late, I know)
A Grey River Flight Familliar
A Scroll Of Renaming
10k Treasure

Sorry If I didn't do this right. this is my first time offering in a hatchery so I'm not exactly sure how this works,,
please check out my adopt shoppe!
ee4cKCa.png
@Sushimoss

Yep that's it! ^-^

@tinyymoon

Ah, unfortunately I'm closing this hatchery, but I am selling my pairs, so if you'd like to offer something for one of the parents in Black Porcelain, then go ahead ;-;
@Sushimoss

Yep that's it! ^-^

@tinyymoon

Ah, unfortunately I'm closing this hatchery, but I am selling my pairs, so if you'd like to offer something for one of the parents in Black Porcelain, then go ahead ;-;

@SoullessRogue

Ok, sent it! :3
@SoullessRogue

Ok, sent it! :3
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114