Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Beautiful&Pointless - Lore Hatchery||
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@HollyBerry I'm interested in the ivory/ivory/lemon skydancer girl in your care, might I please inquire as to how much she would be?
@HollyBerry I'm interested in the ivory/ivory/lemon skydancer girl in your care, might I please inquire as to how much she would be?
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@cinderrain

I'd like to buy Grapes, please! He's so cute and his story just makes me smile. c:
@cinderrain

I'd like to buy Grapes, please! He's so cute and his story just makes me smile. c:
sUIusfk.png
@Maegelcarwen

Does 40k sound alright with you?
@Maegelcarwen

Does 40k sound alright with you?
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@cinderrain

So many cuties in this batch! Love a lot of their stories too <3
Apart is among my favorites but I told myself "no more spending!"

but she's so cute...
@cinderrain

So many cuties in this batch! Love a lot of their stories too <3
Apart is among my favorites but I told myself "no more spending!"

but she's so cute...
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
[center][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FR%20Hatchery/Bump3_zpsshxvkfgh.png[/img][/center]
Bump3_zpsshxvkfgh.png
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@SilverFoxDemon Thank you! c: Apart is indeed adorable, and I hear her whispering to her nestmates that she'd love a home in your lair! (But uh no pressure, haha!)
@SilverFoxDemon Thank you! c: Apart is indeed adorable, and I hear her whispering to her nestmates that she'd love a home in your lair! (But uh no pressure, haha!)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

Honestly I'd love to take her but I really shouldn't be spending ;u; *flails*
@cinderrain

Honestly I'd love to take her but I really shouldn't be spending ;u; *flails*
@SilverFoxDemon She is growing up tomorrow... Which is the last day of the Brightshine push... (If I do exalt though, you'll definitely see the bio reused at some point so don't fret!)
@SilverFoxDemon She is growing up tomorrow... Which is the last day of the Brightshine push... (If I do exalt though, you'll definitely see the bio reused at some point so don't fret!)
@cinderrain
Aaaaaaah screaming
I can't see the poor thing exalted though! ;m; It's not just her bio that has me, despite her strange look I actually quite like her ;u; Would you be willing to haggle on her price at all/accept items as partial payment? I don't know if you're looking for anything ;w;
@cinderrain
Aaaaaaah screaming
I can't see the poor thing exalted though! ;m; It's not just her bio that has me, despite her strange look I actually quite like her ;u; Would you be willing to haggle on her price at all/accept items as partial payment? I don't know if you're looking for anything ;w;
@SilverFoxDemon Sure, offer away with items! I can haggle down too, whichever you'd like. c: I'm pleased you like her! I've been iffy on this pair and hadn't been expecting any of them to actually sell, haha.
@SilverFoxDemon Sure, offer away with items! I can haggle down too, whichever you'd like. c: I'm pleased you like her! I've been iffy on this pair and hadn't been expecting any of them to actually sell, haha.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64