Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Beautiful&Pointless - Lore Hatchery||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@cinderrain

You have some really beautiful dragons~<3
When I get up enough treasure after I gene my progen I will definitely Be coming for a wind rep~

Also....
Good luck!
Friendly bump~
@cinderrain

You have some really beautiful dragons~<3
When I get up enough treasure after I gene my progen I will definitely Be coming for a wind rep~

Also....
Good luck!
Friendly bump~
Do you want to hatch and grow even more dragons? Click the eggs!
26ceZ.gif WIVb0.gif8VBYS.gif4JTNE.gif
@MisSyvrath Thank you! c: Would you like to be put on the pinglist for Wind Reps? They're not nesting for a long while yet, so maybe you'll have enough by the time their babies hatch.
@MisSyvrath Thank you! c: Would you like to be put on the pinglist for Wind Reps? They're not nesting for a long while yet, so maybe you'll have enough by the time their babies hatch.
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

Oh! I didn't even think of that! Yes, thank you, that would be wonderful~<3
@cinderrain

Oh! I didn't even think of that! Yes, thank you, that would be wonderful~<3
Do you want to hatch and grow even more dragons? Click the eggs!
26ceZ.gif WIVb0.gif8VBYS.gif4JTNE.gif
@MisSyvrath All right, added you! c: Good luck with your progen!
@MisSyvrath All right, added you! c: Good luck with your progen!
Experimental Monophony/Toby nest hatched! No lore for these because I personally don't find them pretty enough. As always, feel free to request lore, 10k each on AH. [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17668259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176683/17668259_350.png[/img] [/url][/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17668260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176683/17668260_350.png[/img] [/url][/center][/quote]
Experimental Monophony/Toby nest hatched! No lore for these because I personally don't find them pretty enough. As always, feel free to request lore, 10k each on AH.
Quote:
Quote:
@cinderrain
i am very super interested in BOTH the coatl and skydancer. I would pay in gems for the both if thats possible, rounded to 77 gems? if its possible that i can purchase both, ill be exalting so there will be room for them. if i can only purchase one, i will likely go for the coatl?
@cinderrain
i am very super interested in BOTH the coatl and skydancer. I would pay in gems for the both if thats possible, rounded to 77 gems? if its possible that i can purchase both, ill be exalting so there will be room for them. if i can only purchase one, i will likely go for the coatl?
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@cricara !! I'd be honored if you took both! c: You have a gorgeous lair and I'm sure these boys will be very happy there. Gems is okay! Send CRs and I'll accept. Thank you very much!
@cricara !! I'd be honored if you took both! c: You have a gorgeous lair and I'm sure these boys will be very happy there. Gems is okay! Send CRs and I'll accept. Thank you very much!
@cricara Whoops, forgot to mention - Wind Reps is a joint pair with HollyBerry, so the Skydancer boy is in her lair right now.
@cricara Whoops, forgot to mention - Wind Reps is a joint pair with HollyBerry, so the Skydancer boy is in her lair right now.
@cinderrain
uhm, it seems the skydancer is not in your lair...? I sent the offer for the coatl, however. thank u ver ver much~

EDIT: i gotcha! do i send them the offer, or...?
@cinderrain
uhm, it seems the skydancer is not in your lair...? I sent the offer for the coatl, however. thank u ver ver much~

EDIT: i gotcha! do i send them the offer, or...?
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@cricara Yep! You can send the offer now~
@cricara Yep! You can send the offer now~
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64