Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Beautiful&Pointless - Lore Hatchery||
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@cinderrain
She does have strange colors and I'll probably change her tert down the road (nothing against Crackle, just covers too much of her genes) but she has this weird charm to her and I can't help but love her xD

I have no idea what to offer, are you looking for anything? Otherwise I have some random apparel I'd be willing to part with, I just don't know what you like xD
@cinderrain
She does have strange colors and I'll probably change her tert down the road (nothing against Crackle, just covers too much of her genes) but she has this weird charm to her and I can't help but love her xD

I have no idea what to offer, are you looking for anything? Otherwise I have some random apparel I'd be willing to part with, I just don't know what you like xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@SilverFoxDemon I think the only thing I'm looking for right now are genes, which - as nice as Apart is, I doubt she's worth that much. And treasure, because Brightshine.

I wouldn't be opposed to taking a limited amount of junk apparel for Baldwin though (not full payment), or junk familiars. Otherwise we can just haggle down. c: (Returning customer/often complimenting discount? Haha)
@SilverFoxDemon I think the only thing I'm looking for right now are genes, which - as nice as Apart is, I doubt she's worth that much. And treasure, because Brightshine.

I wouldn't be opposed to taking a limited amount of junk apparel for Baldwin though (not full payment), or junk familiars. Otherwise we can just haggle down. c: (Returning customer/often complimenting discount? Haha)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

I try to tell myself I'm here to read not buy but it never works... Pfft xD

Hmm, would you be willing to go like 30-35k with some apparel / familiars added? If you're looking for specific Baldwin materials I could throw some of those at you in place of the apparel / familiars because to be honest I don't think I have a lot of "junk" apparel/familiars at the moment xD
@cinderrain

I try to tell myself I'm here to read not buy but it never works... Pfft xD

Hmm, would you be willing to go like 30-35k with some apparel / familiars added? If you're looking for specific Baldwin materials I could throw some of those at you in place of the apparel / familiars because to be honest I don't think I have a lot of "junk" apparel/familiars at the moment xD
@SilverFoxDemon Baldwin mats would be great! And yeah, sure I can take 35k + grey slime or copper muck or green ooze/goo/sludge. c:

@cone Oh my gosh, that is one impressive gen one! Thanks for letting me know! (And yes, all those bios. *tempt tempt* If you've got a gen one-only lair and you're interested in a bio separate from a dragon we can work something out!)
@SilverFoxDemon Baldwin mats would be great! And yeah, sure I can take 35k + grey slime or copper muck or green ooze/goo/sludge. c:

@cone Oh my gosh, that is one impressive gen one! Thanks for letting me know! (And yes, all those bios. *tempt tempt* If you've got a gen one-only lair and you're interested in a bio separate from a dragon we can work something out!)
@cinderrain
Alright, I'll send a CR your way and let me know if you want me to add anything extra into it c:
@cinderrain
Alright, I'll send a CR your way and let me know if you want me to add anything extra into it c:
@cone Ahh, thank you so much! I'm glad it's being put to use on such a nice dragon. c:

And truth be told I sort of doubt Light will sell, given the Crackle might put people off. Would you like to offer a price for the bio? Depending how things go today a lot of these kids might head off to Glittermom for the Brightshine push anyway.
@cone Ahh, thank you so much! I'm glad it's being put to use on such a nice dragon. c:

And truth be told I sort of doubt Light will sell, given the Crackle might put people off. Would you like to offer a price for the bio? Depending how things go today a lot of these kids might head off to Glittermom for the Brightshine push anyway.
@cone 30k sounds fine! That plus the 11k from exalting would only leave me 10k shy of the original price, so I'm happy with that. c: Send me the treasure via PM and I'll send you back the code?
@cone 30k sounds fine! That plus the 11k from exalting would only leave me 10k shy of the original price, so I'm happy with that. c: Send me the treasure via PM and I'll send you back the code?
@ClearBright
@ClearBright
6Y37bTm.png
@cinderrain

I'd love to take Berries of your hands please! ^^ I'll send the CR as soon as you give the word

(also I love your "reserved" posts. 10/10 precious babies)
@cinderrain

I'd love to take Berries of your hands please! ^^ I'll send the CR as soon as you give the word

(also I love your "reserved" posts. 10/10 precious babies)
I lost all my bones in the war
@cinderrain

May i be added to the General Ping List please?
@cinderrain

May i be added to the General Ping List please?
kittenpartyos_by_qui__vive-dafu3vl.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64