Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Beautiful&Pointless - Lore Hatchery||
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@docile @WhiskeyTango CRs accepted! Thank you again for giving them a home. c:
@docile @WhiskeyTango CRs accepted! Thank you again for giving them a home. c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

The dragon images are not coded right; I cannot see the images, in either your quick update or the Sales post.
@cinderrain

The dragon images are not coded right; I cannot see the images, in either your quick update or the Sales post.
~ S U K A I R A ~
hatchery_signature_image_by_fr3sh_bl00d-db5ldft.png
@Galaxyy They're showing up for me. :/ I'm not sure what I would've done wrong if they're not showing up for other people, and nobody mentioned any difficulties before, so maybe try refreshing/clearing your cache? I'll get my friend to check on her end once she's out of the coli.
@Galaxyy They're showing up for me. :/ I'm not sure what I would've done wrong if they're not showing up for other people, and nobody mentioned any difficulties before, so maybe try refreshing/clearing your cache? I'll get my friend to check on her end once she's out of the coli.
@cinderrain

Nevermind, I can now see the pictures. Apparently it took too long and I missed out on the hatchlings. I am not interested in what you have left. Please no longer ping me.
@cinderrain

Nevermind, I can now see the pictures. Apparently it took too long and I missed out on the hatchlings. I am not interested in what you have left. Please no longer ping me.
~ S U K A I R A ~
hatchery_signature_image_by_fr3sh_bl00d-db5ldft.png
@Galaxyy Okay, got it, thanks for letting me know!
@Galaxyy Okay, got it, thanks for letting me know!
@cinderrain

Lovely theme and beautiful dragons. Is there a general pinglist I could get on?
@cinderrain

Lovely theme and beautiful dragons. Is there a general pinglist I could get on?
@Garjansverd Of course! Thank you for the kind words, I'll put you on the general pinglist promptly. (Would you be okay with pings for non-official/experimental pairs?)
@Garjansverd Of course! Thank you for the kind words, I'll put you on the general pinglist promptly. (Would you be okay with pings for non-official/experimental pairs?)
@cinderrain

Yes! Experimental pairs are perfectly fine. I am not really looking for a specific aesthetic for a dragon, but tend to get sucked in by lore and bios.
@cinderrain

Yes! Experimental pairs are perfectly fine. I am not really looking for a specific aesthetic for a dragon, but tend to get sucked in by lore and bios.
@Garjansverd Ah, good! That's basically my entire plan for this hatchery.(Suck the people in with cute dragon bios! Cue evil laughter.)
@Garjansverd Ah, good! That's basically my entire plan for this hatchery.(Suck the people in with cute dragon bios! Cue evil laughter.)
@Garjansverd, @nicefrog, @orlesianbeauty, @Diamondsuits Glimmer Pair has hatched! Just one egg, and unfortunately not Glimmer. But surprisingly a Skydancer! You may also see her on the first page. (Garjansverd, there are two more posts after this that you'd be pinged to, but since I'm posting them all at once I didn't want to ping you three times in a row. See the next page to check them out!) [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18068752] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=30&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=34&elem=3&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][color=black][font=book antiqua][size=6]NAME[/size] [size=3][i]"No place to get lost like too far in the distance." - Too Anxious For Rivers, Robert Frost[/i][/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/4802.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/6611.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/13408.png[/img][nextcol][font=book antiqua] NAME's parents never expected to have her for long, or to ever have her back once she left. In their experience, hatchlings without siblings turned out sweet and gentle and settled, without the competition they'd have to deal with otherwise. But this, their firstborn, one for now but not only - she's a brook. The moment she was able to, she was on her feet and scrambling. The second she could fly, she rose higher than she was comfortable with and circled and needed help to land. Her parents know that she's never going to stay, and they're okay with that. She's okay with it too, her every bone humming to go places and save people or save homes or save herself from feeling like she's not doing anything by staying here. She promises that she'll be back to visit her little brothers and sisters when they arrive, though. [i]Written by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/115474]cinderrain[/url][/i] [/quote] [center][b]Distance, 35k[/b] | F | Teal Iridescent/Aqua Shimmer/Jungle Circuit | Glimmer Pair [i]This is an adult preview - this dragon is still a hatchling.[/i][/center]
@Garjansverd, @nicefrog, @orlesianbeauty, @Diamondsuits

Glimmer Pair has hatched! Just one egg, and unfortunately not Glimmer. But surprisingly a Skydancer! You may also see her on the first page.

(Garjansverd, there are two more posts after this that you'd be pinged to, but since I'm posting them all at once I didn't want to ping you three times in a row. See the next page to check them out!)
Quote:
NAME
"No place to get lost like too far in the distance."
- Too Anxious For Rivers, Robert Frost

4802.png
6611.png
13408.png

NAME's parents never expected to have her for long, or to ever have her back once she left. In their experience, hatchlings without siblings turned out sweet and gentle and settled, without the competition they'd have to deal with otherwise. But this, their firstborn, one for now but not only - she's a brook.

The moment she was able to, she was on her feet and scrambling. The second she could fly, she rose higher than she was comfortable with and circled and needed help to land. Her parents know that she's never going to stay, and they're okay with that. She's okay with it too, her every bone humming to go places and save people or save homes or save herself from feeling like she's not doing anything by staying here.

She promises that she'll be back to visit her little brothers and sisters when they arrive, though.

Written by cinderrain
Distance, 35k | F | Teal Iridescent/Aqua Shimmer/Jungle Circuit | Glimmer Pair
This is an adult preview - this dragon is still a hatchling.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64