Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Beautiful&Pointless - Lore Hatchery||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
thank you both ver ver much!!

edit: i sent the offer @hollyberry if i did that right? smh i never know.
thank you both ver ver much!!

edit: i sent the offer @hollyberry if i did that right? smh i never know.
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@cinderrain
Oh gosh, your writing is absolutely lovely. Also my Robert Frost bias is too strong orz.
Could you add me to your Wind Reps pinglist, please? Much obliged~
@cinderrain
Oh gosh, your writing is absolutely lovely. Also my Robert Frost bias is too strong orz.
Could you add me to your Wind Reps pinglist, please? Much obliged~
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle Thank you! And no problem, you're added. c: (Robert Frost is great.)
@Lutielle Thank you! And no problem, you're added. c: (Robert Frost is great.)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
[s]Sorry for all the pings! I'd just like to get this boy out of my lair. Taking any offers 10k and up, though might be willing to go lower. @ legendbeary For Red/Green-range/Green-range male [Gen One general pinglist] [Gen One sales pinglist][/s] Edit: Never mind everything, someone bought him off the AH a few hours after this post went up. Sorry for the inconvenience! [center] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16854711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168548/16854711_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] Red/Forest/Seafoam, Light Eyes, Unnamed/Unbred[/center]
Sorry for all the pings! I'd just like to get this boy out of my lair. Taking any offers 10k and up, though might be willing to go lower.
@ legendbeary For Red/Green-range/Green-range male
[Gen One general pinglist]

[Gen One sales pinglist]

Edit: Never mind everything, someone bought him off the AH a few hours after this post went up. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Quote:

Red/Forest/Seafoam, Light Eyes, Unnamed/Unbred
@cinderrain Thanks for recommending your hatchery! :D Can I be placed on the pinglist for the glimmer pair, please?
@cinderrain Thanks for recommending your hatchery! :D Can I be placed on the pinglist for the glimmer pair, please?
Thank you! Of course!

(I definitely did not accidentally delete the response I pinged you in while trying to delete a bump. This is here for archival purposes.)
Thank you! Of course!

(I definitely did not accidentally delete the response I pinged you in while trying to delete a bump. This is here for archival purposes.)
@cinderrain Hi! I'll take Jaded Mother for 20kT if that would be ok?
@cinderrain Hi! I'll take Jaded Mother for 20kT if that would be ok?
@HeartofLaw Of course! Thank you. c: Send a CR, and I'll accept.
@HeartofLaw Of course! Thank you. c: Send a CR, and I'll accept.
@cinderrain I sent the CR. Thank you! She's really beautiful. :3
@cinderrain I sent the CR. Thank you! She's really beautiful. :3
@HeartofLaw Thanks for giving her a chance to get over her backstory! (Or, well, not, depending on what kind of clan you have. c:)
@HeartofLaw Thanks for giving her a chance to get over her backstory! (Or, well, not, depending on what kind of clan you have. c:)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64