Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | From Dawn To Dusk Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mez adding you now :)
@Mez adding you now :)
FCwozBb.png
@QueenBird There is an All That Glimmers male imp hatchling born today if you'd like him!
@QueenBird There is an All That Glimmers male imp hatchling born today if you'd like him!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras he's super pretty! I'm gonna pass though, and wait for something more pastel-y good luck selling him!!
@Heras he's super pretty! I'm gonna pass though, and wait for something more pastel-y good luck selling him!!
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifwind_ani.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@QueenBird
No problem. Would you like to be on the list for one of their future nests, or be removed :) (thanks for the fast reply)
@QueenBird
No problem. Would you like to be on the list for one of their future nests, or be removed :) (thanks for the fast reply)
FCwozBb.png
@Heras I'd like to stay on the pinglist please! :) no problem, sorry it wasn't super fast, I had a class :/
@Heras I'd like to stay on the pinglist please! :) no problem, sorry it wasn't super fast, I had a class :/
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifwind_ani.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@QueenBird I had work. It was the same day, and that was decently fast. I once forgot to reply to @mez for more than a day.. :)
@QueenBird I had work. It was the same day, and that was decently fast. I once forgot to reply to @mez for more than a day.. :)
FCwozBb.png
@Heras oh haha that's a much longer time period XD
@Heras oh haha that's a much longer time period XD
@heras that was totally fine. I didn't mind one bit. But yeah, it was a good day and a half. It happens. See @QueenBird you're good.
@heras that was totally fine. I didn't mind one bit. But yeah, it was a good day and a half. It happens. See @QueenBird you're good.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9fn1vs.png
OK the time stamp says it was 23 hours. It felt like ETERNITY.

Ps. Let me know if you want me to clean up my charter posts on this thread.
OK the time stamp says it was 23 hours. It felt like ETERNITY.

Ps. Let me know if you want me to clean up my charter posts on this thread.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9fn1vs.png
@Geekhyena there are two fifth element hatchlings available. One with circuit and one with glimmer

@akariuzz there are 3 light gems available :)
@Geekhyena there are two fifth element hatchlings available. One with circuit and one with glimmer

@akariuzz there are 3 light gems available :)
FCwozBb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8