Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | From Dawn To Dusk Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vitani
One lovely little female hatched today!
@Vitani
One lovely little female hatched today!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras
Oh yes! I'll take her! How much are you asking for her?
@Heras
Oh yes! I'll take her! How much are you asking for her?
UZ6dqn4.png
@Vitani
I've sold her siblings before for 30kT, but, that was prior to having a hatchery. I figured I would keep the price there unless someone else ever told me my pricing was off. :)
@Vitani
I've sold her siblings before for 30kT, but, that was prior to having a hatchery. I figured I would keep the price there unless someone else ever told me my pricing was off. :)
FCwozBb.png
Affiliate bump bump bump! Loving all the new pairs!
Affiliate bump bump bump! Loving all the new pairs!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9fn1vs.png
@Heras could you add me to the snowfall and all that glimmers pinglists please?
@Heras could you add me to the snowfall and all that glimmers pinglists please?
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifwind_ani.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Happily @QueenBird .

Both pairs are actually RTB now. I have on open nest until tomorrow. Which would you like me to nest first?
Happily @QueenBird .

Both pairs are actually RTB now. I have on open nest until tomorrow. Which would you like me to nest first?
FCwozBb.png
@Heras thank you :) oh hmm...could you nest snowfall first please?
@Heras thank you :) oh hmm...could you nest snowfall first please?
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifwind_ani.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@QueenBird
They're nested! 2 eggs! Are you looking for a specific gender?
@QueenBird
They're nested! 2 eggs! Are you looking for a specific gender?
FCwozBb.png
@Heras awesome! I'd prefer a male, but if that doesn't happen....weeeelll ill probably buy one anyways haha :)
@Heras awesome! I'd prefer a male, but if that doesn't happen....weeeelll ill probably buy one anyways haha :)
@Heras This guy from your Gold Dust pairing is definitely one of my favorites. I'm so glad he found his way to my liar. You have such pretty dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14552660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145527/14552660_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Heras

This guy from your Gold Dust pairing is definitely one of my favorites. I'm so glad he found his way to my liar. You have such pretty dragons.

14552660_350.png

sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9fn1vs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8