Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | From Dawn To Dusk Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mez That accent is perfect for him. I've been wanting to get one! <3 I keep missing it on swipp, and the last time I saw it I didn't have all of the supplies.
@Mez That accent is perfect for him. I've been wanting to get one! <3 I keep missing it on swipp, and the last time I saw it I didn't have all of the supplies.
FCwozBb.png
@QueenBird
Snowfall pair hatched and there is an xyx male :)
@QueenBird
Snowfall pair hatched and there is an xyx male :)
FCwozBb.png
@Heras ooooh he's perfect!!! I would love to take him :)
@Heras ooooh he's perfect!!! I would love to take him :)
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifwind_ani.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@QueenBird
Crossroads sent <3
@QueenBird
Crossroads sent <3
FCwozBb.png
@Heras thank you so much!
@Heras thank you so much!
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifwind_ani.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
[quote=Pinglist]@MetalDawn71 - Hipsters (specifically: Obsidian Cherub, Male)[/quote] Just a heads up- they're nested in my affiliates nesting ground, and will have matching eyes. There are three eggs, and you'll have first dibs on an obsidian cherub male! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=hatchery&id=167479]Brax's nesting grounds[/url] are shadow!
Pinglist wrote:
@MetalDawn71 - Hipsters (specifically: Obsidian Cherub, Male)
Just a heads up- they're nested in my affiliates nesting ground, and will have matching eyes. There are three eggs, and you'll have first dibs on an obsidian cherub male!

Brax's nesting grounds are shadow!
FCwozBb.png

@Heras: Thanks. How much again would the hatchlings run?

@Heras: Thanks. How much again would the hatchlings run?
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@metaldawn71
I have them priced at 50kT. This is the first time this pair has mated so I haven't sold any cherub hatchlings yet. I usually adjust pricing after the first best depending on how the hatchlings sell. (If you have pricing insight I'm happy to hear it)
@metaldawn71
I have them priced at 50kT. This is the first time this pair has mated so I haven't sold any cherub hatchlings yet. I usually adjust pricing after the first best depending on how the hatchlings sell. (If you have pricing insight I'm happy to hear it)
FCwozBb.png

@Heras: Alright. Thanks, I appreciate it.

@Heras: Alright. Thanks, I appreciate it.
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@Heras

Can I get a ping when hipsters hatch please?
@Heras

Can I get a ping when hipsters hatch please?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9fn1vs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8