Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • XXX Goldenrod! •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@holicuvu
I'll send the boy over!
@holicuvu
I'll send the boy over!
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora The CR check please! :>
@Kiaora The CR check please! :>
@holicuvu
Replied :)
@holicuvu
Replied :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora Replied XD
@Kiaora Replied XD
@holicuvu
Thank you!
@holicuvu
Thank you!
@Kiaora
Ahhh. Thanks buddy!
Would you mind holding onto her for me? I'm super sick ATM so I can't get on FR much but I definitely want her!
@Kiaora
Ahhh. Thanks buddy!
Would you mind holding onto her for me? I'm super sick ATM so I can't get on FR much but I definitely want her!
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Theirin
Sure! I'll send the CR request, so you can complete it when you are better. Hope it's soon ^^
@Theirin
Sure! I'll send the CR request, so you can complete it when you are better. Hope it's soon ^^
@Kiaora

Hi, I'm really interesting in XXX goldenrod female imperial with glimmer. Can you please ping me, if you hatch this dragon?
@Kiaora

Hi, I'm really interesting in XXX goldenrod female imperial with glimmer. Can you please ping me, if you hatch this dragon?
@Eclipsim
I sure can! I can put them on a nest for you as soon as possible if you'd like? :)
@Eclipsim
I sure can! I can put them on a nest for you as soon as possible if you'd like? :)
@Kiaora

Oh, yes! Thank you)
@Kiaora

Oh, yes! Thank you)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8