Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • XXX Goldenrod! •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kiaora
Oh! Paying off is a good thing for me, but if you give me max 2 weeks, I'm sure I can get the treasure in time! I thought more than a week would be too much, so I hadn't the courage to ask.. XO
@Kiaora
Oh! Paying off is a good thing for me, but if you give me max 2 weeks, I'm sure I can get the treasure in time! I thought more than a week would be too much, so I hadn't the courage to ask.. XO
@jibori
I don't mind at all! I'd rather the space as soon as. Send a CR request with a deposit if you'd like :)
@jibori
I don't mind at all! I'd rather the space as soon as. Send a CR request with a deposit if you'd like :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora
Thank you so much! I'll have the payment listed in my profile so that I can track it and pay the rest :D
@Kiaora
Thank you so much! I'll have the payment listed in my profile so that I can track it and pay the rest :D
@jibori

You are most welcome!
@jibori

You are most welcome!
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
Ping!

I have one XXX Goldenrod Glimmer Male, and
one Female up for grabs if anyone is interested!
I am just waiting to accept them back into my lair.

• jibori ~ XXX Glimmer Male
• Adamanta ~ XXX Glimmer Male
• deadred92
• gandalfofspace (Rowe babies)
• Karmel -Triple Glimmer
• Muszka
Ping!

I have one XXX Goldenrod Glimmer Male, and
one Female up for grabs if anyone is interested!
I am just waiting to accept them back into my lair.

• jibori ~ XXX Glimmer Male
• Adamanta ~ XXX Glimmer Male
• deadred92
• gandalfofspace (Rowe babies)
• Karmel -Triple Glimmer
• Muszka
@Kiaora If you get a female imp, ping me please! It's my dream to have a shiny imp female :3
@Kiaora If you get a female imp, ping me please! It's my dream to have a shiny imp female :3
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons
I do have one! I have a little boy and girl awaiting my acceptance. I just can't at this very moment... Would you like to purchase her?
@PrincessRibbons
I do have one! I have a little boy and girl awaiting my acceptance. I just can't at this very moment... Would you like to purchase her?
@Kiaora Oooh, nice. How much? Currently I have not that much treasure (16kt) and only 29 gems.
@Kiaora Oooh, nice. How much? Currently I have not that much treasure (16kt) and only 29 gems.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons
Would you be interested in doing a payment plan at all?
@PrincessRibbons
Would you be interested in doing a payment plan at all?
@Kiaora I think I'd rather pay all at once, so I'm probably going to come back later. Tell me how much to save up, though :3
@Kiaora I think I'd rather pay all at once, so I'm probably going to come back later. Tell me how much to save up, though :3

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8