Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plague Subspecies Sales Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@CaptainTripps

Self ping to find
@CaptainTripps

Self ping to find
Could I be put on the pinglist please?

Also, is there a pinglist for specific subspecies, or just one pinglist for all of them together?
Could I be put on the pinglist please?

Also, is there a pinglist for specific subspecies, or just one pinglist for all of them together?
Two Spawns added to my stall! (Page 1)
Two Spawns added to my stall! (Page 1)
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
[center][size=7][size=5][u][b][i]Afreet's Aerie[/i][/b][/u][/size][/size] [/center] [center][Size=5]Send a CR to purchase :)[/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=7][u][b]Rotwood[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]Pinglist:[quote]@Akariuzz @PrinceNico @SuzumeSan (Male, Green range secondary)[/quote][/center] [center][b]Base price is 20kt[/b][/center] ----- ----- [center]None atm :([/center] ----- ----- [center][size=7][u][b]Spawn[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]Pinglist:[quote][/quote][/center] [center][b]Base price is 15kt[/b][/center] ----- ----- [center]None atm :([/center] ----- ----- [center][size=7][u][b](Bloodless) Skinless[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]Pinglist:[quote][/quote][/center] [center][b]Base price is 10kt[/b][/center] ----- ----- [center]None atm :([/center] ----- ----- [center][size=7][u][b]Corvus (Nightmare Variant)[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]Pinglist:[quote][/quote][/center] [center][b]Base price is 20kt[/b][/center] ----- ----- [center]None atm :([/center] ----- ----- ----- ((Self Reference)) [Size=1][center][size=4][u]<Gender> <Breed>[/u] [i]X/X/X[/i] <Absolute or Variant>[/size] [size=5][b][u]<Price>[/u][/b][/size][/center][/size]
Afreet's Aerie
Send a CR to purchase :)

Rotwood
Pinglist:
Quote:
@Akariuzz @PrinceNico @SuzumeSan (Male, Green range secondary)
Base price is 20kt

None atm :(

Spawn
Pinglist:
Quote:
Base price is 15kt

(Bloodless) Skinless
Pinglist:
Quote:
Base price is 10kt

Corvus (Nightmare Variant)
Pinglist:
Quote:
Base price is 20kt

((Self Reference))
<Gender> <Breed>
X/X/X
<Absolute or Variant>

<Price>
~qLdY.png~
@Breog

Do you still breed envenomed subspecies? :3
@Breog

Do you still breed envenomed subspecies? :3
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Rivix

Good timing! I have three for sale right now! My stall is on the top of page two if you want to check them out. Or, I'd be happy to add you to a ping list for later. :3
@Rivix

Good timing! I have three for sale right now! My stall is on the top of page two if you want to check them out. Or, I'd be happy to add you to a ping list for later. :3
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@Breog

Ohh I was looking for green wings since the example was green. XD Regardless, I would love to be on a pinglist for them! :) That first guardian would have been amazing if it wasn't a platinum underbelly! D:
@Breog

Ohh I was looking for green wings since the example was green. XD Regardless, I would love to be on a pinglist for them! :) That first guardian would have been amazing if it wasn't a platinum underbelly! D:
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Rivix

No prob! If you're looking specifically for green wings though, I think Puhff has a pair that could pull it off. Feel free to give them a ping if you're still looking. :)
@Rivix

No prob! If you're looking specifically for green wings though, I think Puhff has a pair that could pull it off. Feel free to give them a ping if you're still looking. :)
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
I have four pearlcatcher envenomed hatchlings up for sale! Check out my stall, link is in my sig file or else (of course) in the first post of this thread. :) Wing colours as follows: two magenta, one red, one coral. Get them while they're hatchlings, 'cause the price goes up by 3k once they turn into adults. ;)
I have four pearlcatcher envenomed hatchlings up for sale! Check out my stall, link is in my sig file or else (of course) in the first post of this thread. :) Wing colours as follows: two magenta, one red, one coral. Get them while they're hatchlings, 'cause the price goes up by 3k once they turn into adults. ;)
ZOMG SO EXCITE.

Okay less excite but still awesome: my Oil Slick pair are on the nest! Yay! Bloodwyrms are due for breeding again soon -- and I gene scrolled my Skydancer female to Spiral, so now ALL BABIES WILL BE ABSOLUTE BLOODWYRMS. Plus they have iri/shim for genes. :D

But my SO EXCITE is I might've found a gen1 female to begin my Cyanotic breeding project with! We'll see! Stay tuned for details! My male Gore is well in the works too. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
ZOMG SO EXCITE.

Okay less excite but still awesome: my Oil Slick pair are on the nest! Yay! Bloodwyrms are due for breeding again soon -- and I gene scrolled my Skydancer female to Spiral, so now ALL BABIES WILL BE ABSOLUTE BLOODWYRMS. Plus they have iri/shim for genes. :D

But my SO EXCITE is I might've found a gen1 female to begin my Cyanotic breeding project with! We'll see! Stay tuned for details! My male Gore is well in the works too. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31