Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plague Subspecies Sales Hub
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Wicked Fascinations stall on the first page has been updated! New Oil Slicks and Black Cats!
Wicked Fascinations stall on the first page has been updated! New Oil Slicks and Black Cats!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
Time for periodic updates!

@EmberK
I put up your stall! Let me know if you see any issue with it or if it needs any updates as you change your breeding roster! c:

@KishinIllusion
I put up your stall as well! Do you only breed Rotwoods? (They're GORGEOUS, btw, very tempted to replace one of mine.) Did you want it called anything besides KishinIllusion's Stall?

General ping time:
@Skykitty @boxparts @rosedragoness @Puhff @SaruDragon

Breog's Stall has updated a few times.

Amstaffstriss updated their stall with subspecies and Halloween dragons.

Rosedragoness updated their stall.

EmbryoHarmony updated their stall.

Vaze updated the Wicked Fascinations Stall a couple times.

I updated my stall.

And it's probably a good idea to go through all the stalls on page one just in case I missed anything. And please DO PING ME if you need anything, I definitely prefer to be pinged! c: Thanks everyone!
Time for periodic updates!

@EmberK
I put up your stall! Let me know if you see any issue with it or if it needs any updates as you change your breeding roster! c:

@KishinIllusion
I put up your stall as well! Do you only breed Rotwoods? (They're GORGEOUS, btw, very tempted to replace one of mine.) Did you want it called anything besides KishinIllusion's Stall?

General ping time:
@Skykitty @boxparts @rosedragoness @Puhff @SaruDragon

Breog's Stall has updated a few times.

Amstaffstriss updated their stall with subspecies and Halloween dragons.

Rosedragoness updated their stall.

EmbryoHarmony updated their stall.

Vaze updated the Wicked Fascinations Stall a couple times.

I updated my stall.

And it's probably a good idea to go through all the stalls on page one just in case I missed anything. And please DO PING ME if you need anything, I definitely prefer to be pinged! c: Thanks everyone!
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
I updated my stall! New Envenomed hatchlings are up! I also have Oil Slicks on the nest, so I'll have Oil Slick Imps up in under a week. Bloodwyrms are up for breeding in just a few days too (and I scrolled my female from Skydancer to Spiral, so all babies will be absolute!)

ALSO: BREAKING NEWS! I have a Gen1 unbred Guardian lady with nice colours, to go with my Gen1 unbred Fae dude, with which to begin my Cyanotic breeding project. So, even though their kids aren't likely to have a 50% chance of being Absolutes, I may still get a few... and the first one or two I do get, gonna start looking for a Gen2 Absolute or Variant that I can due my true Cyanotic breeding project with. :D MARBURG IS THE BESTEST (Guardian lady is someone she donated for the OoF raffle!)

*evil cackling*

I may be playing around with some art programs on the roomie's laptop too, to make some personalized graphics for my stall. So look for those upcoming in the next month or so too. :)
I updated my stall! New Envenomed hatchlings are up! I also have Oil Slicks on the nest, so I'll have Oil Slick Imps up in under a week. Bloodwyrms are up for breeding in just a few days too (and I scrolled my female from Skydancer to Spiral, so all babies will be absolute!)

ALSO: BREAKING NEWS! I have a Gen1 unbred Guardian lady with nice colours, to go with my Gen1 unbred Fae dude, with which to begin my Cyanotic breeding project. So, even though their kids aren't likely to have a 50% chance of being Absolutes, I may still get a few... and the first one or two I do get, gonna start looking for a Gen2 Absolute or Variant that I can due my true Cyanotic breeding project with. :D MARBURG IS THE BESTEST (Guardian lady is someone she donated for the OoF raffle!)

*evil cackling*

I may be playing around with some art programs on the roomie's laptop too, to make some personalized graphics for my stall. So look for those upcoming in the next month or so too. :)
@Cavatica

Thank you!

So far I breed Rotwoods and Spawns. I have a WIP Nightmare variant Corvus pair I just acquired.

May I name it Afreet's Aerie?
@Cavatica

Thank you!

So far I breed Rotwoods and Spawns. I have a WIP Nightmare variant Corvus pair I just acquired.

May I name it Afreet's Aerie?
~qLdY.png~
@KishinIllusion
Great! Made those updates for you; let me know when your Corvus pair is ready so I can update your stall post on the hub to reflect that.
@KishinIllusion
Great! Made those updates for you; let me know when your Corvus pair is ready so I can update your stall post on the hub to reflect that.
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
@Breog - I'd love it if you could ping me for Thespians!
@Breog - I'd love it if you could ping me for Thespians!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan

Absolutely! In fact, I have two going on a nest tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Also, I have two variants available now.
@Gilan

Absolutely! In fact, I have two going on a nest tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Also, I have two variants available now.
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
I'd like to buy this guy please ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17334299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173343/17334299_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'd like to buy this guy please !
17334299_350.png
@Breog - Thank you!!
@Breog - Thank you!!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Puhff

See two posts up. :)
@Puhff