Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Snipe n` Shop(Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'd love to adopt this pretty girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16836634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168367/16836634_350.png[/img] [/url] She would go well with my other nocs :) I see her wings being gened into Peregrine :) I can offer 7500 tr for her. If this is ok, go ahead and set up CR (its bedtime here, I shall be back in a few hours)
I'd love to adopt this pretty girl

16836634_350.png

She would go well with my other nocs :) I see her wings being gened into Peregrine :)
I can offer 7500 tr for her. If this is ok, go ahead and set up CR (its bedtime here, I shall be back in a few hours)
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion I accept that price. Setting it up. :)

Edit: I posted just a minute before rollover so I'll go get it set now.

Edit2: I think you mean "he" but I'll agree that he's going to be lovely to look at. :)
@UnbridledPassion I accept that price. Setting it up. :)

Edit2: I think you mean "he" but I'll agree that he's going to be lovely to look at. :)
xLpNVTh.png
[quote name="Nekotwins" date=2015-09-27 23:59:20] UnbridledPassion I accept that price. Setting it up. :) Edit: I posted just a minute before rollover so I'll go get it set now. Edit2: I think you mean "he" but I'll agree that he's going to be lovely to look at. :) [/quote] Doh!! I actually thought he was a she. But it rly doesn't matter, I just wanted a lighter coloured Noc to add to my Noc Warriors. I shall accept CR soon, thanks!! @nekotwins
Nekotwins wrote on 2015-09-27:
UnbridledPassion I accept that price. Setting it up. :)

Doh!! I actually thought he was a she. But it rly doesn't matter, I just wanted a lighter coloured Noc to add to my Noc Warriors. I shall accept CR soon, thanks!! @nekotwins
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
Bumping! Check out the rescues please!

New Dragons in the shop.
Bumping! Check out the rescues please!

New Dragons in the shop.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

I really like number 7 the pastel imperial. Mind holding onto him while I make lair space?
@Nekotwins

I really like number 7 the pastel imperial. Mind holding onto him while I make lair space?
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Lopai Sure thing.
@Lopai Sure thing.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins Could I have Amythest for 9K?
@Nekotwins Could I have Amythest for 9K?
@aoikurashiki Any plans for him? And I'll set up the CR.
@aoikurashiki Any plans for him? And I'll set up the CR.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins I might find another dragon that looks similar to him and make them a breeding pair for my hatchery! If not, he's still a really pretty addition to my lair. And alright!
@Nekotwins I might find another dragon that looks similar to him and make them a breeding pair for my hatchery! If not, he's still a really pretty addition to my lair. And alright!
@aoikurashiki Take good care of him for me!
@aoikurashiki Take good care of him for me!
xLpNVTh.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13