Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Snipe n` Shop(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Nekotwins
Not sure yet :) either lvl'ing up to 25 and become farmer derg or I'll be using her for breeding <3
Might be used for both :D depends if I can match her up with a hunky male coatl :p
@Nekotwins
Not sure yet :) either lvl'ing up to 25 and become farmer derg or I'll be using her for breeding <3
Might be used for both :D depends if I can match her up with a hunky male coatl :p
PavoSiggy1.png iUzpC9S.png
@MiusEmpire Good to know that it's a home. :) Take good care of the sweetie!
@MiusEmpire Good to know that it's a home. :) Take good care of the sweetie!
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins
I'll take good care of her <3
Goodluck with the sales :)
@Nekotwins
I'll take good care of her <3
Goodluck with the sales :)
PavoSiggy1.png iUzpC9S.png
@NekoTwins im hoping to max out the number of Dragons you're selling per person (5 right?). I'm helping a friend, so if I could get them soon that'd be great! Thanks!
@NekoTwins im hoping to max out the number of Dragons you're selling per person (5 right?). I'm helping a friend, so if I could get them soon that'd be great! Thanks!
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Zillua I have 3 hatchlings ready to age at rollover so I'll send those first once that happens. I'm waiting on them so I can get space for hunting.

Are you ok with the price being 7000t each? If so, I'll put you on the orders listing.
@Zillua I have 3 hatchlings ready to age at rollover so I'll send those first once that happens. I'm waiting on them so I can get space for hunting.

Are you ok with the price being 7000t each? If so, I'll put you on the orders listing.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins that's perfect! You can send the crs later and I'll try to accept it asap!
@Nekotwins that's perfect! You can send the crs later and I'll try to accept it asap!
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Zillua Ok you are listed. So just a little more time and as soon as I can get back in, I'll check the hatchlings I was talking about. :)
@Zillua Ok you are listed. So just a little more time and as soon as I can get back in, I'll check the hatchlings I was talking about. :)
xLpNVTh.png
@Zillua ... Odd. It seems the site is behind on ageing the little guys a bit. I'll send the two who aged on time and hold on to the last one for a bit longer and see if he ages.

Edit: Aww snap. Just checked the Noc I'm sending out of wonder only to find out that he's the only dragon with his color&gene combo. XD Not sure what to do about the youngster.
@Zillua ... Odd. It seems the site is behind on ageing the little guys a bit. I'll send the two who aged on time and hold on to the last one for a bit longer and see if he ages.

Edit: Aww snap. Just checked the Noc I'm sending out of wonder only to find out that he's the only dragon with his color&gene combo. XD Not sure what to do about the youngster.
xLpNVTh.png
@nekotwins If you could snipe me 5 dragons at 7k that'd be amazing!
@nekotwins If you could snipe me 5 dragons at 7k that'd be amazing!
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille I'll add you to the listing then!

@Zillua I called back the Noc for the moment. :( I've got a thing about rare finds like this getting exalted not sitting right with me. So sorry!

To you both: I'll get to hunting as soon as I get back on later. I'm in need of rest.
@Itarille I'll add you to the listing then!

@Zillua I called back the Noc for the moment. :( I've got a thing about rare finds like this getting exalted not sitting right with me. So sorry!

To you both: I'll get to hunting as soon as I get back on later. I'm in need of rest.
xLpNVTh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13