Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Snipe n` Shop(Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Nekotwins

I can take Reiko, the Black/Obsidian Iridescent/Shimmer guardian if you want. I will have to make lair space though so if you could put her on hold for me that would be awesome! If not I'll have to exalt one of my poor babies.
@Nekotwins

I can take Reiko, the Black/Obsidian Iridescent/Shimmer guardian if you want. I will have to make lair space though so if you could put her on hold for me that would be awesome! If not I'll have to exalt one of my poor babies.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Lopai

Are you meaning 3 and/or 6? Taco asked for Reiko(3) already but I'm about to do something that I know they won't like but I hope they'll understand. I'll put both on hold until you can clear up my confusion since you gave me a heads up.

@tacobell1810

Taco, I'm really sorry but I don't like hold ups without a warning. It's been 72 hours and I do got a 3 day rule I had set for my CRs for one of my services and now I'm making it apply to all trades. Once again I'm really sorry but Reiko is going to the next person in line.

@Lopai

Are you meaning 3 and/or 6? Taco asked for Reiko(3) already but I'm about to do something that I know they won't like but I hope they'll understand. I'll put both on hold until you can clear up my confusion since you gave me a heads up.

@tacobell1810

Taco, I'm really sorry but I don't like hold ups without a warning. It's been 72 hours and I do got a 3 day rule I had set for my CRs for one of my services and now I'm making it apply to all trades. Once again I'm really sorry but Reiko is going to the next person in line.

xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

I mean number 3, Reiko, but if you're holding on to her for Taco...I'll wait for things to be straightened out if that's ok with everyone involved.

@tacobell1810

Or, I guess I could hold onto her for you Taco, but I'm really, really short on lair space and I would like to breed her with Marynn before passing her on to you if all you need is for her to have a home for a couple days.
@Nekotwins

I mean number 3, Reiko, but if you're holding on to her for Taco...I'll wait for things to be straightened out if that's ok with everyone involved.

@tacobell1810

Or, I guess I could hold onto her for you Taco, but I'm really, really short on lair space and I would like to breed her with Marynn before passing her on to you if all you need is for her to have a home for a couple days.
@Lopai To be clear, Reiko is back up for grabs due to the 3 day rule. Now you wished to use her as a stud?
@Lopai To be clear, Reiko is back up for grabs due to the 3 day rule. Now you wished to use her as a stud?
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

Sorry, I don't have room for her in my stables anymore. I hope you can find someone who will take her :)
@Nekotwins

Sorry, I don't have room for her in my stables anymore. I hope you can find someone who will take her :)
@Lopai NP. Running out of room happens a lot on this site. Too many cool dragons.
@Lopai NP. Running out of room happens a lot on this site. Too many cool dragons.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

However once I make room I would be more than happy to take her. I just recently got the perfect mate for her so...we'll see.
@Nekotwins

However once I make room I would be more than happy to take her. I just recently got the perfect mate for her so...we'll see.
@Lopai I'll still keep her on hold for you then. :)
@Lopai I'll still keep her on hold for you then. :)
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

I have space for Reiko now. Is 7k good?
@Nekotwins

I have space for Reiko now. Is 7k good?
@Lopai Sure! I'll go set the CR.
@Lopai Sure! I'll go set the CR.
xLpNVTh.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13