Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -THH- NEW Glimmer Spirals
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@xxace

Bought one of your fellas, if you wanna take him off the list :)
@xxace

Bought one of your fellas, if you wanna take him off the list :)
@xxxace Hello, could you please put me on the ping list for Portgas & Rouge, as well as the ping list for Overload & Nami? Thank you very much!
@xxxace Hello, could you please put me on the ping list for Portgas & Rouge, as well as the ping list for Overload & Nami? Thank you very much!
FR Time +3
8uZAgkt.jpg
@xxace
Hello! May I be put on the ping list for Kayi & Adanna please? Specifically looking for okapi hatchlings. ^^
@xxace
Hello! May I be put on the ping list for Kayi & Adanna please? Specifically looking for okapi hatchlings. ^^
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png
@xxace I have no room, why are your dragons so gorgeous?!?!

If you have a baby like Nerius I probably need it (boy or girl) so ping me. I love the matchy. Those first two babies are close but not quite....

I am agonizing over Diana there. If you don't sell her in however long you put dragons up for maybe send me a message okay?
@xxace I have no room, why are your dragons so gorgeous?!?!

If you have a baby like Nerius I probably need it (boy or girl) so ping me. I love the matchy. Those first two babies are close but not quite....

I am agonizing over Diana there. If you don't sell her in however long you put dragons up for maybe send me a message okay?
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@xxace Caribbean wings, and matching primary and tertiary to satisfy my ocd. But yes would love azure, those are my two favourite blues in the game :)
@xxace Caribbean wings, and matching primary and tertiary to satisfy my ocd. But yes would love azure, those are my two favourite blues in the game :)
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@xxace Could I please be on Ari and Airi's pinglist, for the butterfly gene? Thank you! :)
@xxace Could I please be on Ari and Airi's pinglist, for the butterfly gene? Thank you! :)
@xxace

Hi! If he's still available, can you hold the XYX Coatl #20224524 for me for 2-3 days?
Also, since I'm a new player can I have the 50% discount? If not, that's ok too I understand.

Tyvm! (:
@xxace

Hi! If he's still available, can you hold the XYX Coatl #20224524 for me for 2-3 days?
Also, since I'm a new player can I have the 50% discount? If not, that's ok too I understand.

Tyvm! (:
@xxace

Sure! I'd like to be added to the ping list then (: Ty
@xxace

Sure! I'd like to be added to the ping list then (: Ty
@xxace
Heyo! If you're still open for affiliates, I'd love to affiliate with you :D My hatchery is here~
@xxace
Heyo! If you're still open for affiliates, I'd love to affiliate with you :D My hatchery is here~
s3K2fE8.png

winter
she/her
hatchery
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1717858#1717858][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/ba58/f/2016/020/a/8/dragonclans_by_winterwhitetail-d9ooxjz.png[/url][/center]
dragonclans_by_winterwhitetail-d9ooxjz.png
s3K2fE8.png

winter
she/her
hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16