Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -THH- NEW Glimmer Spirals
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
General Pinglist
@PPixelNinja216, @KitKatJo, @Thorbjorn, @Nylo, @rich, @AristosAchaion34, @Duchannes, @Mykie

Okay! I think this is everyone that has asked to be in a specific pair's pinglist. I hope I didn't miss anyone. OMG GOING BACK AND I MISSED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ON THE PINGLISTS IM SO SORRY ToT
@traumlos, @Inawa, @Nolov, @Jon, @kismesissitvde, @LostGirlWendy, @Caritas, @Glisselda, @seaofstars, @WildPancake, @Cogwork, @Yukichan, @SoullessRage, @EaterOfPie, @DarkNiiinja, @Dhay, @zebaki, @WildFlora, @Jinpachi, @DarkElite020, @Dontay, @GhostQueen13, @Huntclaw, @Alphadragon, @xLull, @Zenhugz, @RatofSpring, @Aeriix, @hokloman, @Maeli, @HauntedHeart, @Tryxia2014, @GeekHyena

Edit: To AFFILIATES - Guys I'm so sorry! I've only figured out now which hatcheries I'm affiliated with by rummaging through this thread and my messages. I hope I got all of you guys. And I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. ;-;
@ShinyTyphlosion, Caritas, @CaptainsLady, @aprilraven, @seek, @MochaMiel, @FrostFall, @piratecaptain, @FireflyRhapsody, @Dyodoreu, @Cirruss, @varenyky, zebaki, @Yissenvrill, @MoonChild97

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make an announcement about the hatchery. I will be going on a short hiatus because of the error occuring in the first page of my hatchery.

The problem is that the first page is showing a '502 Bad Gateway' whenever anyone would try and access it. I already posted in the Bug Report Forums and from there decided to send a Contact Us ticket to the admins. I hope there will be a solution to this. If not, it seems I will be making a whole new hatchery thread. I'm also guessing that if it comes to that, I might change things up and re-vamp my whole hatchery and pairings. That also means I have to re-establish my connections with various affiliates and figure out each individual ping lists' members.

I'm sorry for rambling. What I'm trying to say is that it might take a while for me to set everything up depending on the situation. Thank you so much for being interested in my dragons everyone and I hope I can get back to providing you beautiful dragons to your liking very soon. To affiliates, I'm really sorry for the hassle, I will inform all of you when this is fixed via PM, and I hope you'd still be willing to be affiliated with my hatchery. Thank you again!
General Pinglist
@PPixelNinja216, @KitKatJo, @Thorbjorn, @Nylo, @rich, @AristosAchaion34, @Duchannes, @Mykie

Okay! I think this is everyone that has asked to be in a specific pair's pinglist. I hope I didn't miss anyone. OMG GOING BACK AND I MISSED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ON THE PINGLISTS IM SO SORRY ToT
@traumlos, @Inawa, @Nolov, @Jon, @kismesissitvde, @LostGirlWendy, @Caritas, @Glisselda, @seaofstars, @WildPancake, @Cogwork, @Yukichan, @SoullessRage, @EaterOfPie, @DarkNiiinja, @Dhay, @zebaki, @WildFlora, @Jinpachi, @DarkElite020, @Dontay, @GhostQueen13, @Huntclaw, @Alphadragon, @xLull, @Zenhugz, @RatofSpring, @Aeriix, @hokloman, @Maeli, @HauntedHeart, @Tryxia2014, @GeekHyena

Edit: To AFFILIATES - Guys I'm so sorry! I've only figured out now which hatcheries I'm affiliated with by rummaging through this thread and my messages. I hope I got all of you guys. And I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. ;-;
@ShinyTyphlosion, Caritas, @CaptainsLady, @aprilraven, @seek, @MochaMiel, @FrostFall, @piratecaptain, @FireflyRhapsody, @Dyodoreu, @Cirruss, @varenyky, zebaki, @Yissenvrill, @MoonChild97

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make an announcement about the hatchery. I will be going on a short hiatus because of the error occuring in the first page of my hatchery.

The problem is that the first page is showing a '502 Bad Gateway' whenever anyone would try and access it. I already posted in the Bug Report Forums and from there decided to send a Contact Us ticket to the admins. I hope there will be a solution to this. If not, it seems I will be making a whole new hatchery thread. I'm also guessing that if it comes to that, I might change things up and re-vamp my whole hatchery and pairings. That also means I have to re-establish my connections with various affiliates and figure out each individual ping lists' members.

I'm sorry for rambling. What I'm trying to say is that it might take a while for me to set everything up depending on the situation. Thank you so much for being interested in my dragons everyone and I hope I can get back to providing you beautiful dragons to your liking very soon. To affiliates, I'm really sorry for the hassle, I will inform all of you when this is fixed via PM, and I hope you'd still be willing to be affiliated with my hatchery. Thank you again!
26811222.png ___________________
º Kiko º FR+1 º
Alpas Lipi
___________________ ice_2.png
@xxace oh no ): sorry you're having troubles. I hope they get sorted out soon!
@xxace oh no ): sorry you're having troubles. I hope they get sorted out soon!
@xxace Aww that sucks! :( I hope they can help you soon!
@xxace Aww that sucks! :( I hope they can help you soon!
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@xxace
Dawe :c hope it gets sorted soon!
@xxace
Dawe :c hope it gets sorted soon!
HtobbSI.png
@xxace Take your time and get it fixed right the first time around, right! Thank you for the heads up and alert!
@xxace Take your time and get it fixed right the first time around, right! Thank you for the heads up and alert!
tumblr_okoel1Ydl51u3wsjco3_400.png
@xxace

Good luck getting it worked out! Thanks for the heads up!
@xxace

Good luck getting it worked out! Thanks for the heads up!
6cfEJF0.png
@xxace
I've noticed that when trying to bump your thread.
Best of luck getting it all sorted out!
@xxace
I've noticed that when trying to bump your thread.
Best of luck getting it all sorted out!
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
@xxace
Best of luck getting this sorted out! :)
@xxace
Best of luck getting this sorted out! :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16