Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {A} Gen 1 White/White/Splash/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Zwynx @Harukai Sorry I stopped updating it for a while i gave up on trying to keep up with the bids lol, but the forum post is now updated
@Zwynx @Harukai Sorry I stopped updating it for a while i gave up on trying to keep up with the bids lol, but the forum post is now updated
@Sahloknir I completely understand!

Btw, you should probably update for the snipeguard as well :)

I assume it's working so that the auction ends 2 hours after the last bid, without any more bids within those 2 hours? right? o:
@Sahloknir I completely understand!

Btw, you should probably update for the snipeguard as well :)

I assume it's working so that the auction ends 2 hours after the last bid, without any more bids within those 2 hours? right? o:
s0VUoD0.png
@Sahloknir Actually, is it okay if I change my bid slightly?
I would like to replace the Red-Footed Akirbeak with Boneyard tatters (5.47m) and 2.47m treasure n_n

The sum would be the same, but it would look like this instead:

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 2.47m Treasure
@Sahloknir Actually, is it okay if I change my bid slightly?
I would like to replace the Red-Footed Akirbeak with Boneyard tatters (5.47m) and 2.47m treasure n_n

The sum would be the same, but it would look like this instead:

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 2.47m Treasure
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx That's Completely fine and i posted another reply to your previous post, but it never sent, I put the snipe guard by the end time.
@Zwynx That's Completely fine and i posted another reply to your previous post, but it never sent, I put the snipe guard by the end time.
@Sahloknir I see, and thanks!
@Sahloknir I see, and thanks!
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx I'm sorry for the confusing wording of the edit I made. I clarified it so that the end time is now technically 18:35 FR time because the last bid was placed at 16:35 :)
@Zwynx I'm sorry for the confusing wording of the edit I made. I clarified it so that the end time is now technically 18:35 FR time because the last bid was placed at 16:35 :)
@Zwynx @Sahloknir

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 2.67m Treasure for 25.44M total ^^
@Zwynx @Sahloknir

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 2.67m Treasure for 25.44M total ^^
@Harukai @Sahloknir 25.55m

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 2.78m Treasure
@Harukai @Sahloknir 25.55m

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 2.78m Treasure
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx @Sahloknir

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 3m Treasure for 25.77M total ^^
@Zwynx @Sahloknir

(Windbound Plumage = 7.5m)(Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 9.8m)(Boneyard Tatters = 5.47m) + 3m Treasure for 25.77M total ^^
@Sahloknir Just want to check that I currently hold the last bid; the first post lists Zynyx. ^^
@Sahloknir Just want to check that I currently hold the last bid; the first post lists Zynyx. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9