Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {A} Gen 1 White/White/Splash/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Tokie Your total is correct :)
@Tokie Your total is correct :)
@tokie and @sahloknir

let's seeeeeee...

boneyard tatters (5.5 mil), wind sprite (1.5 mil), earth sprite (1.5 mil) + tricktrouper crown (2.5 mil) +560k treasure should put me just above the minimum bid increment?? but barely SIGHS @ MY TREASURE COUNT.

that totals 11,560,000 should i be adding correctly but that's it for me /ollies into the sun
@tokie and @sahloknir

let's seeeeeee...

boneyard tatters (5.5 mil), wind sprite (1.5 mil), earth sprite (1.5 mil) + tricktrouper crown (2.5 mil) +560k treasure should put me just above the minimum bid increment?? but barely SIGHS @ MY TREASURE COUNT.

that totals 11,560,000 should i be adding correctly but that's it for me /ollies into the sun
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin sahloknir
Red-Footed Akirbeak (8.5 mil) Lightning Sprite (2.4 mil) and 1500 gems to total 11,725,000 please :D
@alduin sahloknir
Red-Footed Akirbeak (8.5 mil) Lightning Sprite (2.4 mil) and 1500 gems to total 11,725,000 please :D
Quote:
Please Check out my Sales thread ! I have some Low digits (6 and 7) Level 25's fully stoned and statted ! And some nice Gen1's !!
Click here to check it out !
@tokie aaaaach yep das it for me x _____ x

out of curiosity what do you wanna do with the dragon?? or are you just a collector? o v o
@tokie aaaaach yep das it for me x _____ x

out of curiosity what do you wanna do with the dragon?? or are you just a collector? o v o
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin I will find him a perfect mate eventually but for now he'll be a lone character with a backstory, will have to determine a good apparel setup for him as well as gened and changed to either skydancer or coatl. ^^
@alduin I will find him a perfect mate eventually but for now he'll be a lone character with a backstory, will have to determine a good apparel setup for him as well as gened and changed to either skydancer or coatl. ^^
Quote:
Please Check out my Sales thread ! I have some Low digits (6 and 7) Level 25's fully stoned and statted ! And some nice Gen1's !!
Click here to check it out !
@tokie N I C E he's gonna be so pretty
@tokie N I C E he's gonna be so pretty
Bw0Ww3C.png
@Sahloknir @Tokie 12.95m!

(Red-footed akirbeak = 8.3m)(ice sprite = 2.65m) + 2m pure treasure
@Sahloknir @Tokie 12.95m!

(Red-footed akirbeak = 8.3m)(ice sprite = 2.65m) + 2m pure treasure
s0VUoD0.png
@Sahloknir Last day ping please!
@Sahloknir Last day ping please!
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Sahloknir
Last day ping please
@Sahloknir
Last day ping please
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9