Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {A} Gen 1 White/White/Splash/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Disease
@Disease
ah what the heck let me go ahead and throw in my two cents since i kinda want it (cryface + spines wc anyone??)

@sahloknir and @zwynx

I'll offer a boneyard tatters (5.5 mil), wind sprite (1.5 mil) and earth sprite (1.5 mil) + 500k treasure to bring it to 8.5 mil as a total offer
ah what the heck let me go ahead and throw in my two cents since i kinda want it (cryface + spines wc anyone??)

@sahloknir and @zwynx

I'll offer a boneyard tatters (5.5 mil), wind sprite (1.5 mil) and earth sprite (1.5 mil) + 500k treasure to bring it to 8.5 mil as a total offer
Bw0Ww3C.png
@sahloknir @Harukai (self-ping)

Oh that tert. Well. Dang. Last day ping, please.

Dang gen ones...

Edit: Can I get a PC on Golem Gauntlets?
@sahloknir @Harukai (self-ping)

Oh that tert. Well. Dang. Last day ping, please.

Dang gen ones...

Edit: Can I get a PC on Golem Gauntlets?
@sahloknir I'd like a last day ping as well. I've got some items I'd like to see if you're interested in?
Red-Footed Akirbeak
Lightning Sprite
Naturalist Adornments
Electricians Powerpack
Companion Comet
Electrified Sash
Magmatic Pauldrons
Searing Sash
@sahloknir I'd like a last day ping as well. I've got some items I'd like to see if you're interested in?
Red-Footed Akirbeak
Lightning Sprite
Naturalist Adornments
Electricians Powerpack
Companion Comet
Electrified Sash
Magmatic Pauldrons
Searing Sash
Quote:
Please Check out my Sales thread ! I have some Low digits (6 and 7) Level 25's fully stoned and statted ! And some nice Gen1's !!
Click here to check it out !
@Tokie Definitely interested in the Red-foot Akirbeak and the lightning sprite and maybe the electricians powerpack
@Tokie Definitely interested in the Red-foot Akirbeak and the lightning sprite and maybe the electricians powerpack
@Harukai assuming you mean price check they are currently going in the auction house for 1.1 mil
@Harukai assuming you mean price check they are currently going in the auction house for 1.1 mil
@alduin @Sahloknir 9.95m!

(Earth sprite = 1.65m)(ice sprite = 2.8m)(Boneyard tatters= 5.5m)
@alduin @Sahloknir 9.95m!

(Earth sprite = 1.65m)(ice sprite = 2.8m)(Boneyard tatters= 5.5m)
s0VUoD0.png
@sahloknir @zwynx Then I'd like to bid with the Red-Footed Akirbeak (8.5 mil) and the Lightning Sprite (2.4 mil) if that's ok! (10.9 mil total if I did the totals right XD)
@sahloknir @zwynx Then I'd like to bid with the Red-Footed Akirbeak (8.5 mil) and the Lightning Sprite (2.4 mil) if that's ok! (10.9 mil total if I did the totals right XD)
Quote:
Please Check out my Sales thread ! I have some Low digits (6 and 7) Level 25's fully stoned and statted ! And some nice Gen1's !!
wOW THIS GOT INTENSE SUPER QUICK let me see what i have in my hoard...

@sahloknir and @tokie

boneyard tatters (5.5 mil), wind sprite (1.5 mil), earth sprite (1.5 mil) + tricktrouper crown (2.5 mil) looks to be about 11 mil total?

after this i'm probably out lol rip in pieces
wOW THIS GOT INTENSE SUPER QUICK let me see what i have in my hoard...

@sahloknir and @tokie

boneyard tatters (5.5 mil), wind sprite (1.5 mil), earth sprite (1.5 mil) + tricktrouper crown (2.5 mil) looks to be about 11 mil total?

after this i'm probably out lol rip in pieces
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin @sahloknir Red-Footed Akirbeak (8.5 mil) and the Lightning Sprite (2.4 mil) and 1k gems (550k treasure) please! (I think that's 11,450,000? Curse you maths!)
@alduin @sahloknir Red-Footed Akirbeak (8.5 mil) and the Lightning Sprite (2.4 mil) and 1k gems (550k treasure) please! (I think that's 11,450,000? Curse you maths!)
Quote:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9