Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glassworks Hatchery: so many XYYs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lycoteuthis Thanks! I'm not sure if it's weird or actually more convenient to let people just buy dragons with the auction house link, it saves time...

I haven't tried a hatchery yet but I've never managed to sell anything else on this forum, it moves so quickly and there just isn't a market for everything. Yet. I like to buy the surprising ones and leave the fancy expensive dragons to the people who think they're more important. Anyway, best of luck (since it is luck at this point) with your business!
@Lycoteuthis Thanks! I'm not sure if it's weird or actually more convenient to let people just buy dragons with the auction house link, it saves time...

I haven't tried a hatchery yet but I've never managed to sell anything else on this forum, it moves so quickly and there just isn't a market for everything. Yet. I like to buy the surprising ones and leave the fancy expensive dragons to the people who think they're more important. Anyway, best of luck (since it is luck at this point) with your business!
@kawakamis

Thank you! Enjoy your dragon!
@kawakamis

Thank you! Enjoy your dragon!
Affiliate bump~
Affiliate bump~
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
@Lycoteuthis Could I please buy "Backwards and Sideways"? I qualify for Light Flight discount. Thank you!
Also, could I be added to the pinglist for Porcelain?
(The link from both her picture and her "name" lead to a different dragon - a little Sunshine gembond skydancer from a different lair. Just a heads up!)
@Lycoteuthis Could I please buy "Backwards and Sideways"? I qualify for Light Flight discount. Thank you!
Also, could I be added to the pinglist for Porcelain?
(The link from both her picture and her "name" lead to a different dragon - a little Sunshine gembond skydancer from a different lair. Just a heads up!)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

Huh! When I update my sales post, I just assume that the hatchlings from a single clutch all have sequential ID numbers. That's not the case here, so both her link and the one for her twin brother are wrong (the one for "Chromatic Scale" actually points to her). Super weird -- I guess my clutch and the other one were hatched at the same time. Thanks for pointing the mistake out to me! Now I know to check for this.

In any case, in a second I'll send you a CR for her for 21,600T, and will add you to the pinglist for Porcelain. They'll produce another clutch in about 27 days, at which time I'll ping you and remove you from the list. You can just drop me a note if you want to be added to the list again; I do this so that I'm not eternally hassling you with pings if you lose interest in a pair.

Thank you, both for your business and for your help!
@cinderrain

Huh! When I update my sales post, I just assume that the hatchlings from a single clutch all have sequential ID numbers. That's not the case here, so both her link and the one for her twin brother are wrong (the one for "Chromatic Scale" actually points to her). Super weird -- I guess my clutch and the other one were hatched at the same time. Thanks for pointing the mistake out to me! Now I know to check for this.

In any case, in a second I'll send you a CR for her for 21,600T, and will add you to the pinglist for Porcelain. They'll produce another clutch in about 27 days, at which time I'll ping you and remove you from the list. You can just drop me a note if you want to be added to the list again; I do this so that I'm not eternally hassling you with pings if you lose interest in a pair.

Thank you, both for your business and for your help!
@Lycoteuthis No problem, glad I could help! And thanks for the hatchling c:
@Lycoteuthis No problem, glad I could help! And thanks for the hatchling c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

You're very welcome, I hope you enjoy her!
@cinderrain

You're very welcome, I hope you enjoy her!
@Lycoteuthis Hi! I've just opened my hatchery. Would you be interested in affiliating?
@Lycoteuthis Hi! I've just opened my hatchery. Would you be interested in affiliating?
@captainshellhead

Absolutely! Happy to welcome another Marvel fan to the weird business of selling pixel dragons. I've added you to my affiliates post.
@captainshellhead

Absolutely! Happy to welcome another Marvel fan to the weird business of selling pixel dragons. I've added you to my affiliates post.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9