Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glassworks Hatchery: so many XYYs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lycotuethis
Ahh! I'm so sorry that I'm just now responding to all of this. My keyboard was being a butt for some reason, so I wasn't able to type. Thank you so so much for the dragon! You don't need to bother yourself with that, but thank you!
@Lycotuethis
Ahh! I'm so sorry that I'm just now responding to all of this. My keyboard was being a butt for some reason, so I wasn't able to type. Thank you so so much for the dragon! You don't need to bother yourself with that, but thank you!
@NeuroticMirage

No problem! Thank YOU for buying her! The name you gave her is lovely.
@NeuroticMirage

No problem! Thank YOU for buying her! The name you gave her is lovely.
@Lycoteuthis
Hello. I hope I am of no bother I just though I would drop in and say that your hatchery is beautifully done and well crafted. Not to mention that your breeding pairs are amazing.

I was wondering if you would be interested in becoming affiliates? Regardless of your choice I hope you have a wonderful day and that you have really good luck with your hatchery :3
@Lycoteuthis
Hello. I hope I am of no bother I just though I would drop in and say that your hatchery is beautifully done and well crafted. Not to mention that your breeding pairs are amazing.

I was wondering if you would be interested in becoming affiliates? Regardless of your choice I hope you have a wonderful day and that you have really good luck with your hatchery :3
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@Grafferak

Oh, wow, thank you! I've admired your hatchery too, from afar (I think I looked at, like, every single hatchery thread that exists while I was deciding on a look for mine). I'm so flattered you want to affiliate. I'm going to add your banner to my affiliates section right after I post this reply. :)
@Grafferak

Oh, wow, thank you! I've admired your hatchery too, from afar (I think I looked at, like, every single hatchery thread that exists while I was deciding on a look for mine). I'm so flattered you want to affiliate. I'm going to add your banner to my affiliates section right after I post this reply. :)
@Lycoteuthis
I've added your banner to my affiliates section.

And thank you! It's been slowly under construction. I've been filtering out a bunch of pairs that don't sell and editing all the images. But thank you :3
I did that when i was starting up my hatchery myself. I stalked everyone else's. I still kinda do x'D It's a good way to see what does and doesn't work and getting inspired. You've done an amazing job with yours, and I hope to see it around a lot more ^^ Good luck!
@Lycoteuthis
I've added your banner to my affiliates section.

And thank you! It's been slowly under construction. I've been filtering out a bunch of pairs that don't sell and editing all the images. But thank you :3
I did that when i was starting up my hatchery myself. I stalked everyone else's. I still kinda do x'D It's a good way to see what does and doesn't work and getting inspired. You've done an amazing job with yours, and I hope to see it around a lot more ^^ Good luck!
@Grafferak

Ooh yeah, I'm definitely in the "figuring out what actually sells" stage myself. Apparently what I think is a rad-looking dragon and what other people think is a rad-looking dragon is not always the same. XD Plus I have, like, six new pairing graphics to make, not counting some gene projects. This hatchery thing may be getting out of hand.
@Grafferak

Ooh yeah, I'm definitely in the "figuring out what actually sells" stage myself. Apparently what I think is a rad-looking dragon and what other people think is a rad-looking dragon is not always the same. XD Plus I have, like, six new pairing graphics to make, not counting some gene projects. This hatchery thing may be getting out of hand.
@Lycoteuthis
Yeah a hatchery is a business, sometimes you gotta let go of dragons you love to make room for ones that make hatchlings that sell :c. But Idk i like keeping a balance between dragons I like, and dragons everyone else likes. I keep a few pairs that may not sell well just form myself. Just because I love their outcomes personally, and I keep other pairs that I may not love to death but they get me that money so I don't care xD It kinda helps with loving your hatcher if you find youself a really nice balance. Personally I have found that pairs that have close outcomes that can easily be expected, but aren't 100% chance are really nice. So outcomes that people can expect, but also have a variety in their hatchlings of some kind. I guess thats my word of advice.
Like I have learned that people don't like crackle very much, (I dont mind it personally on specific dragons) so in all my crackle pairs, I pair them with a dragon that lacks the crackle gene. For the sake of variety.
@Lycoteuthis
Yeah a hatchery is a business, sometimes you gotta let go of dragons you love to make room for ones that make hatchlings that sell :c. But Idk i like keeping a balance between dragons I like, and dragons everyone else likes. I keep a few pairs that may not sell well just form myself. Just because I love their outcomes personally, and I keep other pairs that I may not love to death but they get me that money so I don't care xD It kinda helps with loving your hatcher if you find youself a really nice balance. Personally I have found that pairs that have close outcomes that can easily be expected, but aren't 100% chance are really nice. So outcomes that people can expect, but also have a variety in their hatchlings of some kind. I guess thats my word of advice.
Like I have learned that people don't like crackle very much, (I dont mind it personally on specific dragons) so in all my crackle pairs, I pair them with a dragon that lacks the crackle gene. For the sake of variety.
@Grafferak

I totally agree. I've been building most of my pairs so that they're fairly predictable, but offer just enough variety (or enough of an outside chance of producing a higher-rarity gene than usual) that I'm excited to see what comes out of every clutch. Also, in a couple of cases I've found that pairings I thought were just going to be personal passion projects have sold pretty well, which is delightful!
@Grafferak

I totally agree. I've been building most of my pairs so that they're fairly predictable, but offer just enough variety (or enough of an outside chance of producing a higher-rarity gene than usual) that I'm excited to see what comes out of every clutch. Also, in a couple of cases I've found that pairings I thought were just going to be personal passion projects have sold pretty well, which is delightful!
@Lycoteuthis Not that much business, huh... different tastes I guess? I'm loving a lot of these dragons, might have to come back for more if no one else grabs some. For now, could I buy Strange Prophet?
@Lycoteuthis Not that much business, huh... different tastes I guess? I'm loving a lot of these dragons, might have to come back for more if no one else grabs some. For now, could I buy Strange Prophet?
@kawakamis

Yeah, this is a pretty new hatchery and I'm still figuring out where my tastes align with the market's. I might do art for some of these to move 'em out.

Anyway, yes you may! Whoops, I had not realized the link to Strange Prophet was incorrect. I usually check all of them. Here she is.
@kawakamis

Yeah, this is a pretty new hatchery and I'm still figuring out where my tastes align with the market's. I might do art for some of these to move 'em out.

Anyway, yes you may! Whoops, I had not realized the link to Strange Prophet was incorrect. I usually check all of them. Here she is.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9