Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glassworks Hatchery: so many XYYs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lycoteuthis

CURSE MY UNDYING LOVE FOR SNAPPERS

"Integrated Circuit" is not a want he is a need I shall pay in gems if that's okay ;w;
@Lycoteuthis

CURSE MY UNDYING LOVE FOR SNAPPERS

"Integrated Circuit" is not a want he is a need I shall pay in gems if that's okay ;w;
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png

HoYdUbk.png
@HyperHare88

Hahaha, I completely understand. Gems are fine! I'll send you a CR.
@HyperHare88

Hahaha, I completely understand. Gems are fine! I'll send you a CR.
@Lycoteuthis

Thanks a bunch! Gonna have fun dressing this one :3
@Lycoteuthis

Thanks a bunch! Gonna have fun dressing this one :3
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png

HoYdUbk.png
@HyperHare88

Wonderful! I love seeing what people do with my hatchlings. I hope he brings you lots of joy.
@HyperHare88

Wonderful! I love seeing what people do with my hatchlings. I hope he brings you lots of joy.
@Lycoteuthis I updated the banner to my hatchery, in case you want to change the one you have, here is the code: :) [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1591799][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/lizardandgeckofan/Banner_zpslkbb4t37.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Lycoteuthis
I updated the banner to my hatchery, in case you want to change the one you have, here is the code: :)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1591799][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/lizardandgeckofan/Banner_zpslkbb4t37.png[/img][/url]
@cinderrain

This ping is to notify you that my pairing Suncatcher has hatched, uh, a single measly pearlcatcher. You can see her here; she's priced at 17kT, and I'll be holding her for your consideration for twenty-four hours. (Technically she hatched a couple of days ago, but I've been lazy.) If you'd like to stay on the Suncatcher pinglist, let me know!
@cinderrain

This ping is to notify you that my pairing Suncatcher has hatched, uh, a single measly pearlcatcher. You can see her here; she's priced at 17kT, and I'll be holding her for your consideration for twenty-four hours. (Technically she hatched a couple of days ago, but I've been lazy.) If you'd like to stay on the Suncatcher pinglist, let me know!
@Lycoteuthis I'll pass this time, sorry! Do you have a pinglist for new pairings/general new happenings in the hatchery? (None of your pairs interest me right now but I just really like this hatchery for some reason I guess?)
@Lycoteuthis I'll pass this time, sorry! Do you have a pinglist for new pairings/general new happenings in the hatchery? (None of your pairs interest me right now but I just really like this hatchery for some reason I guess?)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

Aw, that's really kind of you! I don't formally have a Notable Happenings pinglist right now, but I can create one. Eventually I may get off my lazy behind and sell some of my hatchlings with gijinkas, which I suppose would fall under that umbrella too.

I also have about ... uhhh, sixteen breeding pairs in regular rotation who don't currently have graphics, because I am the worst. You can probably figure out who's mated just by going through the first four pages of my lair and looking for m+f dragons with similar colors who are right next to each other (and usually facing). I really need to get on top of making graphics for those, but in the mean time, I'm happy to put you on the pinglist for any of them if you spot something that catches your eye.
@cinderrain

Aw, that's really kind of you! I don't formally have a Notable Happenings pinglist right now, but I can create one. Eventually I may get off my lazy behind and sell some of my hatchlings with gijinkas, which I suppose would fall under that umbrella too.

I also have about ... uhhh, sixteen breeding pairs in regular rotation who don't currently have graphics, because I am the worst. You can probably figure out who's mated just by going through the first four pages of my lair and looking for m+f dragons with similar colors who are right next to each other (and usually facing). I really need to get on top of making graphics for those, but in the mean time, I'm happy to put you on the pinglist for any of them if you spot something that catches your eye.
@Lycoteuthis Haha, okay! Could I be on the pinglist for Turing/Lovelace if they turn out a Spiral? And I'll come back and browse through the others more thoroughly when I have more time. c: Thank you!
@Lycoteuthis Haha, okay! Could I be on the pinglist for Turing/Lovelace if they turn out a Spiral? And I'll come back and browse through the others more thoroughly when I have more time. c: Thank you!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

Certainly! I've added you. Thanks so much, again, for your interest in my hatchery! It's really validating.
@cinderrain

Certainly! I've added you. Thanks so much, again, for your interest in my hatchery! It's really validating.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9