Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glassworks Hatchery: so many XYYs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lycoteuthis

You have some lovely dragons ^-^
Would you like to be affiliates?
@Lycoteuthis

You have some lovely dragons ^-^
Would you like to be affiliates?
H1kd2Y3.png
@kuroshitsuji

I would love to! I've added you to my affiliates post.
@kuroshitsuji

I would love to! I've added you to my affiliates post.
@Lycoteuthis

Ok thank you I'll add you now :@)
@Lycoteuthis

Ok thank you I'll add you now :@)
H1kd2Y3.png
@cinderrain

Hi! This ping is to notify you that my breeding pair Porcelain has just hatched a nest! You can see the hatchlings here, here and here. They're priced at 24kT, and I'll be holding them for about twenty-four hours before they go on the auction house. If you would like one, just send me a CR! ( I think you may be eligible for a 20% discount, since you're Light flight and I'm pretty sure you've bought a dragon from me before.)

I've removed you from the Porcelain pinglist. This is to prevent me from pestering you endlessly about a pairing you may not have further interest in. If you'd like to remain on the pinglist, just drop me a note and I'll add you to it again.
@cinderrain

Hi! This ping is to notify you that my breeding pair Porcelain has just hatched a nest! You can see the hatchlings here, here and here. They're priced at 24kT, and I'll be holding them for about twenty-four hours before they go on the auction house. If you would like one, just send me a CR! ( I think you may be eligible for a 20% discount, since you're Light flight and I'm pretty sure you've bought a dragon from me before.)

I've removed you from the Porcelain pinglist. This is to prevent me from pestering you endlessly about a pairing you may not have further interest in. If you'd like to remain on the pinglist, just drop me a note and I'll add you to it again.
@Lycoteuthis I'll pass this time, sorry! Could I be added to the pinglist for a Pearlcatcher baby from Suncatcher instead?
@Lycoteuthis I'll pass this time, sorry! Could I be added to the pinglist for a Pearlcatcher baby from Suncatcher instead?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain

No problem! I'll put you on the Suncatcher pinglist.
@cinderrain

No problem! I'll put you on the Suncatcher pinglist.
@Lycoteuthis
Can you ping me for tuxedo wildclaws? ;u;
@Lycoteuthis
Can you ping me for tuxedo wildclaws? ;u;
RG3SXKP.png
@SterlingKat

Absolutely! Sorry you missed 'em; they sold out much faster than I was expecting. Gosh, I'm so behind on making pairing graphics, too.
@SterlingKat

Absolutely! Sorry you missed 'em; they sold out much faster than I was expecting. Gosh, I'm so behind on making pairing graphics, too.
@Lycoteuthis
They're beautiful! <3 no wonder they go fast
@Lycoteuthis
They're beautiful! <3 no wonder they go fast
RG3SXKP.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9