Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | #*The Empyrean Hatchery*# Reopening Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@NanashiArm
Oh! This looks amazing! I would love to be on a general ping list if you have one~ Otherwise, if not, then for sure on the Storms & Fogs, Shifting Glacier, and Exiled. c:
@NanashiArm
Oh! This looks amazing! I would love to be on a general ping list if you have one~ Otherwise, if not, then for sure on the Storms & Fogs, Shifting Glacier, and Exiled. c:
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@buckygif
Of course. I'll let you know when a female Tundra is born ^ ^ and thank you very much.
@buckygif
Of course. I'll let you know when a female Tundra is born ^ ^ and thank you very much.
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
@Zoroark
I have a general ping list but i'll add you to the three you have specified so i don't forget ^ ^
@Zoroark
I have a general ping list but i'll add you to the three you have specified so i don't forget ^ ^
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
bump
bump
bump2
bump2
@NanashiArm

Oh this is looking good :D
@NanashiArm

Oh this is looking good :D
@kidotsubomi thank you very much ^ ^
@kidotsubomi thank you very much ^ ^
bump3
bump3
@NanashiArm
Very nice!
If you like to become affiliates, we always welcome them! Our banner code is under the affiliates section. Post within our hatchery thread with your code and ping myself and my co-breeder, Rebbawskaced if you're interested!
@NanashiArm
Very nice!
If you like to become affiliates, we always welcome them! Our banner code is under the affiliates section. Post within our hatchery thread with your code and ping myself and my co-breeder, Rebbawskaced if you're interested!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
Bump4
Bump4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9