Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | #*The Empyrean Hatchery*# Reopening Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@AkaneChaan
I'd love to ^ ^ I've just added yours to my hatchery. you can find my banner code also on the affiliates section too.
@AkaneChaan
I'd love to ^ ^ I've just added yours to my hatchery. you can find my banner code also on the affiliates section too.
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
@PathWanderer
What luck. Cosmic Storms have two available Fae hatchlings for sale, 5000t or 5g, your choice and i have one more hatchling from the Exiled pair available 9000t or 9g. take a look at the for sale section ^ ^
@PathWanderer
What luck. Cosmic Storms have two available Fae hatchlings for sale, 5000t or 5g, your choice and i have one more hatchling from the Exiled pair available 9000t or 9g. take a look at the for sale section ^ ^
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
@matsunoka Fantastic ^ ^ i'll send a CR right away.
@matsunoka Fantastic ^ ^ i'll send a CR right away.
bump
bump
@NanashiArm I'll take the Gembond Cosmic Fae! And the remaining Exiled Hatchling isn't one I really want, but ping me if you get another one with a darker Primary!
@NanashiArm I'll take the Gembond Cosmic Fae! And the remaining Exiled Hatchling isn't one I really want, but ping me if you get another one with a darker Primary!
Look at my Account profile for wishlist
---
Two hours ahead of server time
@NanashiArm I'm not sure whether or not you'd prefer to send the CR request yourself, but I'm about to go to bed so I'll send the request myself because I don't want you to think I'm ignoring the request if you send it while I'm asleep.
@NanashiArm I'm not sure whether or not you'd prefer to send the CR request yourself, but I'm about to go to bed so I'll send the request myself because I don't want you to think I'm ignoring the request if you send it while I'm asleep.
Look at my Account profile for wishlist
---
Two hours ahead of server time
@PathWanderer
I'll put you back on Exiled Ping list. Hopefully they will produce the right shades you seek ^ ^
@PathWanderer
I'll put you back on Exiled Ping list. Hopefully they will produce the right shades you seek ^ ^
bump5
bump5
Bump
Bump
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dy0vXwQ.png[/img][/center]
dy0vXwQ.png
PvGrR8V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9