Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | #*The Empyrean Hatchery*# Reopening Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@NanashiArm
No, just everytime you hatch/update/put up for sale.
@NanashiArm
No, just everytime you hatch/update/put up for sale.
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
@IndigoPi i understand. Hopefully one day i hatch something that catches your eye ^ ^
@IndigoPi i understand. Hopefully one day i hatch something that catches your eye ^ ^
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
bump
bump
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
[img]http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz335/mehghost/Dragon/coke10_zpscae3z76h.png[/img]
coke10_zpscae3z76h.png
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@NanashiArm

Hey, bought one of your gorgeous babs! And could I be possibly be put on the pinglist for Candied Peel and Summer Fields?
@NanashiArm

Hey, bought one of your gorgeous babs! And could I be possibly be put on the pinglist for Candied Peel and Summer Fields?
@Shadowdawn199 Of course ^ ^ adding you straight away
@Shadowdawn199 Of course ^ ^ adding you straight away
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9