Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Syd & Friend's Lvl 25's~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65
@Kibawolff

This is a bit tricky because we have someone else who has been interested for a while now and are on a pinglist for this dragon. I want to give them a chance to speak up for the dragon if they want to. I'll let you know asap.
@Kibawolff

This is a bit tricky because we have someone else who has been interested for a while now and are on a pinglist for this dragon. I want to give them a chance to speak up for the dragon if they want to. I'll let you know asap.
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@Blissix Hey. I have somebody interested in preordering Renji. I have you on a ping list for him and I wanted to give you a chance to preorder him if you want him (seeing as you were interested first). [b]Renji[/b] (soon to be) Lvl 25 Coatl Male Near XYY, Unstatted, Unstoned, Unbred [b]275,000T[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14755594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147556/14755594_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Blissix

Hey. I have somebody interested in preordering Renji. I have you on a ping list for him and I wanted to give you a chance to preorder him if you want him (seeing as you were interested first).

Renji
(soon to be) Lvl 25 Coatl Male
Near XYY, Unstatted, Unstoned, Unbred
275,000T

14755594_350.png
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray
If someone else expressed interest first please give them a chance to buy him first!!!
If they do pass on him although I would love to purchase him! ^-^
But if they choose to buy him, I'm quite alright with that to!
And if it isn't a problem, I would love to be added to your general ping list!
@SydKiaray
If someone else expressed interest first please give them a chance to buy him first!!!
If they do pass on him although I would love to purchase him! ^-^
But if they choose to buy him, I'm quite alright with that to!
And if it isn't a problem, I would love to be added to your general ping list!
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Kibawolff

For sure! I'll add you to the ping list and I'll let you know if the other user passes on the dragon :)
@Kibawolff

For sure! I'll add you to the ping list and I'll let you know if the other user passes on the dragon :)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray
@Kibawolff

I feel horrible ; ^; for responding so late. I'm actually thinking about quitting, and gave most of my stuff to my little sister. @Stockings

I am no longer interested! They can have the dragon :)
@SydKiaray
@Kibawolff

I feel horrible ; ^; for responding so late. I'm actually thinking about quitting, and gave most of my stuff to my little sister. @Stockings

I am no longer interested! They can have the dragon :)
@Kibawolff

Hey! The other user passed on the dragon! Are you still interested in preordering?
@Kibawolff

Hey! The other user passed on the dragon! Are you still interested in preordering?
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@Blissix
Sorry to hear your leaving! ;A;

@SydKiaray
I'm still very interested and would love to purchase him!!
@Blissix
Sorry to hear your leaving! ;A;

@SydKiaray
I'm still very interested and would love to purchase him!!
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Kibawolff

Okay! I'll put him down as preordered.

@Kibawolff

Okay! I'll put him down as preordered.

yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@Anonmadsci

Hey! Kibawolff has preordered Renji! You should work out the details with them about when the dragon will be ready :)
@Anonmadsci

Hey! Kibawolff has preordered Renji! You should work out the details with them about when the dragon will be ready :)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@Kibawolff

Hey! Renji should be done by Aug 11th at the latest. I'm experiencing some post move technical difficulties ((Aka, the Internet people can't seem to find my apartment no matter how many times I tell them DX )). But he's already lvl 13 so once I get wifi it really shouldn't take that long. I'll let you know when he's ready. ^^
@Kibawolff

Hey! Renji should be done by Aug 11th at the latest. I'm experiencing some post move technical difficulties ((Aka, the Internet people can't seem to find my apartment no matter how many times I tell them DX )). But he's already lvl 13 so once I get wifi it really shouldn't take that long. I'll let you know when he's ready. ^^
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65