Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Syd & Friend's Lvl 25's~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65
@anonmadsci

Hey! You have an interested buyer for your carmine/carmine/ice level 25 imp girl. She asked to be on a pinglist. After you finish up Renji you might want to level her next (because she already has some interest)
@anonmadsci

Hey! You have an interested buyer for your carmine/carmine/ice level 25 imp girl. She asked to be on a pinglist. After you finish up Renji you might want to level her next (because she already has some interest)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray @Astropteryx Thank you both! I really appreciate it!
@SydKiaray @Astropteryx Thank you both! I really appreciate it!
@SydKiaray Hi! Could I get added to the pinglist please? c: I'd love to purchase a stoned dragon, but I'm still saving up! (I tend to go on Apparel hunting sprees ;; leaves me without a penny)
@SydKiaray Hi! Could I get added to the pinglist please? c: I'd love to purchase a stoned dragon, but I'm still saving up! (I tend to go on Apparel hunting sprees ;; leaves me without a penny)
Paratroopa-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifBowser-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifParatroopa-MH3on3.gif
@nonbinary

Lol! Yeah! I've been going on custom skin spending sprees! So little money left!!! I'll add you to the general pinglist. Any dragon breeds or genes you are particularly interested in? I sometimes go on hatchling buying sprees for my lvl 25 thread and it is good to know what some of my potential customers are interested in :)
@nonbinary

Lol! Yeah! I've been going on custom skin spending sprees! So little money left!!! I'll add you to the general pinglist. Any dragon breeds or genes you are particularly interested in? I sometimes go on hatchling buying sprees for my lvl 25 thread and it is good to know what some of my potential customers are interested in :)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray I know, it's awful!! And thank you! I particularly like male Coatls and Spirals :-) Plus, I really like female Imperials, though I've never had one before! As for the genes, I think every combination has potential! I'm sure you'll pick some nice dragons, the ones you've sold so far have all been gorgeous :D
@SydKiaray I know, it's awful!! And thank you! I particularly like male Coatls and Spirals :-) Plus, I really like female Imperials, though I've never had one before! As for the genes, I think every combination has potential! I'm sure you'll pick some nice dragons, the ones you've sold so far have all been gorgeous :D
Paratroopa-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifBowser-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifParatroopa-MH3on3.gif
^^
^^
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray I'd love to be added to the ping list! I'm saving up now for a lvl 25 dragon and you have a wide variety in breeds. If it's not too much I'd to be pinged on Ridges,Spirals, and Mirrors but other breeds are nice too
@SydKiaray I'd love to be added to the ping list! I'm saving up now for a lvl 25 dragon and you have a wide variety in breeds. If it's not too much I'd to be pinged on Ridges,Spirals, and Mirrors but other breeds are nice too
boxparts.gif
@boxparts

Will do! I'll add you to a general pinglist but I'll take note of your preferences :)
@boxparts

Will do! I'll add you to a general pinglist but I'll take note of your preferences :)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@noJ @Yuki0127 @Cru @Kibawolff @everynne @nonbinary @boxparts @Radiance I have this pretty imp girl for sale :) [s][b]Cyanocorax [/b] Lvl 25 Imperial Female Unstatted, Unstoned, Unbred [b]250,000T[/b][/s] [b]SOLD[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14950129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149502/14950129_350.png[/img] [/url]
@noJ @Yuki0127 @Cru @Kibawolff @everynne @nonbinary @boxparts @Radiance

I have this pretty imp girl for sale :)

Cyanocorax
Lvl 25 Imperial Female
Unstatted, Unstoned, Unbred
250,000T

SOLD

14950129_350.png
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray I'd love to buy her! She would make a perfect training dragon + a great match for my Imp :-)
@SydKiaray I'd love to buy her! She would make a perfect training dragon + a great match for my Imp :-)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65