Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@gaia

im probably too poor for an SB on those lovelies, though I'd like to be pinged when someone places a starting bid on one of them JUST in case
@gaia

im probably too poor for an SB on those lovelies, though I'd like to be pinged when someone places a starting bid on one of them JUST in case
Will do! :)
Will do! :)
dat boy *_* have a good luck bump and please keep me on your ping list *_*
dat boy *_* have a good luck bump and please keep me on your ping list *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya: Thank you! :D For some reason the boys always come out the prettiest of all :P
Did you want to be pinged for future nests or for example a last day ping or whatever for this particular auction? c:

@Vriskittles: I have decided to but the starting bid at 200 000 treasure / 305 gems. It's close to some of the other iri/shim/glim imperials on the AH, and those aren't 2nd gen, so I figured that'd be a good starting point. I'll be updating the OP in a second, but I figured I'd let you know too! :)
@Cyrya: Thank you! :D For some reason the boys always come out the prettiest of all :P
Did you want to be pinged for future nests or for example a last day ping or whatever for this particular auction? c:

@Vriskittles: I have decided to but the starting bid at 200 000 treasure / 305 gems. It's close to some of the other iri/shim/glim imperials on the AH, and those aren't 2nd gen, so I figured that'd be a good starting point. I'll be updating the OP in a second, but I figured I'd let you know too! :)
@Gaia future nests *_* and honestly I adore the male imp model 10x more than female xD
@Gaia future nests *_* and honestly I adore the male imp model 10x more than female xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@gaia

id like a last day ping if that's doable?
@gaia

id like a last day ping if that's doable?
Will do! ^_^
Will do! ^_^
@Gaia I take the starting bid (200K treasure) on #16122769. :)
@Gaia I take the starting bid (200K treasure) on #16122769. :)
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
@Lovegood; updated! :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83