Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83
@QyetLady: no worries, it happens! I'll update it in a sec! :)

@Maila: pinging you cause you've been outbid. New high bid for the boy is 350k
@QyetLady: no worries, it happens! I'll update it in a sec! :)

@Maila: pinging you cause you've been outbid. New high bid for the boy is 350k
@Gaia Thanks for the ping! SB on the Storm/Black/Sky girl please (in gems) :)
@Gaia Thanks for the ping! SB on the Storm/Black/Sky girl please (in gems) :)
@Gaia
@QyetLady

400kt for little boy x__x
@Gaia
@QyetLady

400kt for little boy x__x
MiYFQWd.gif
@Astale @Maila: Gotcha! :)
@Astale @Maila: Gotcha! :)
@Gaia
Last day ping please!
@Gaia
Last day ping please!
Noted c:
Noted c:
@Gaia

Oh gosh, I'd love a last day pinglist and to be on your pinglist for any future gen2 Imperials!
@Gaia

Oh gosh, I'd love a last day pinglist and to be on your pinglist for any future gen2 Imperials!
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
Noted :)
Noted :)
I've decided on an end date and an autobuy price.
The end date is set for Saturday 29th at 23.59, with a 3 hour snipe guard.
And the autobuy price is set at 5000 gems or 3 250 000 treasure (the price their siblings of the previous nest sold for).

@Lovegood @Maila @Astale @malis (pinging you guys cause you made offers and would probably be most interested in this update.. I'm wondering if it is allowed to reping the gen2 imp pinglist though.. probably not)

@Vriskittles I may or may not have totally forgotten to ping you want starting bids were made.. But better late than never they say! :) The two girls are both at the starting bid, and the boy is a bit higher than that now :)
I've decided on an end date and an autobuy price.
The end date is set for Saturday 29th at 23.59, with a 3 hour snipe guard.
And the autobuy price is set at 5000 gems or 3 250 000 treasure (the price their siblings of the previous nest sold for).

@Lovegood @Maila @Astale @malis (pinging you guys cause you made offers and would probably be most interested in this update.. I'm wondering if it is allowed to reping the gen2 imp pinglist though.. probably not)

@Vriskittles I may or may not have totally forgotten to ping you want starting bids were made.. But better late than never they say! :) The two girls are both at the starting bid, and the boy is a bit higher than that now :)
@gaia

Unfortunately, after splurging on a snapper scroll, I'm a little short! I'd love to be put on the pinglist for future glimmer babies!
@gaia

Unfortunately, after splurging on a snapper scroll, I'm a little short! I'd love to be put on the pinglist for future glimmer babies!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83