Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@Gaia YOU HAD A NEST OF FOUR?!
@Gaia YOU HAD A NEST OF FOUR?!
@Harukai: I HAD A NEST OF FOUR?! I am as amazed as you are! I woke up, saw the update, still half-asleep and in bed, bought the stuff, bred them, closed my eyes in fear of a one egg nest (which I have been getting more often lately), and poof! 4 eggs! It's amazing!
@Harukai: I HAD A NEST OF FOUR?! I am as amazed as you are! I woke up, saw the update, still half-asleep and in bed, bought the stuff, bred them, closed my eyes in fear of a one egg nest (which I have been getting more often lately), and poof! 4 eggs! It's amazing!
@Gaia: You are as ridiculous as your dragons are pretty. That is amazing luck indeed. And now 3K gems of mine are in danger... XD
@Gaia: You are as ridiculous as your dragons are pretty. That is amazing luck indeed. And now 3K gems of mine are in danger... XD
@Gaia @Astale
2800g on the Azure/Storm/Teal
@Gaia @Astale
2800g on the Azure/Storm/Teal
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Gotcha! c:

Also autobuys have been decided at 7500 for the X/Y/X girl, and 5000 for the others. The first girl remains unavailable for bidding at this time (reserve for a friend).
Gotcha! c:

Also autobuys have been decided at 7500 for the X/Y/X girl, and 5000 for the others. The first girl remains unavailable for bidding at this time (reserve for a friend).
@Gaia I'd like to auto the Azure/Storm/Teal boy please :)
@Sassa
@Gaia I'd like to auto the Azure/Storm/Teal boy please :)
@Sassa
@Astale
Aw damn, you beat me to it xD

@Gaia
Lovely bunch of hatchlings, i would snatch up a girl in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact my girls already out-number my boys! Any chance you can ping me if you breed them again? c:

asdfhsjkdl;
actually you know what, auto the Teal/White/Denim girl
i can't resist .__.
@Astale
Aw damn, you beat me to it xD

@Gaia
Lovely bunch of hatchlings, i would snatch up a girl in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact my girls already out-number my boys! Any chance you can ping me if you breed them again? c:

asdfhsjkdl;
actually you know what, auto the Teal/White/Denim girl
i can't resist .__.
@Astale: Oh wow, I didn't expect the autobuy to be actually used! Set up the crossroads and I'll accept in a sec! I'm very busy burning my lunch! ^_^'

@Sassa; I will definitely ping you when I breed them again, probably in 30 days! :D Hopefully they'll have more buys that time around Same for you, please set up the crossroads! And if you still want a ping when I breed them again, let me know! c:
@Astale: Oh wow, I didn't expect the autobuy to be actually used! Set up the crossroads and I'll accept in a sec! I'm very busy burning my lunch! ^_^'

@Sassa; I will definitely ping you when I breed them again, probably in 30 days! :D Hopefully they'll have more buys that time around Same for you, please set up the crossroads! And if you still want a ping when I breed them again, let me know! c:
@Gaia
All set c:
And yes please, if you could still ping me thank you
@Gaia
All set c:
And yes please, if you could still ping me thank you
@Gaia @Sassa Haha, they are definitely irresistible! CR sent :) Would I also be able to get a ping when they breed again? :3
@Gaia @Sassa Haha, they are definitely irresistible! CR sent :) Would I also be able to get a ping when they breed again? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83