Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SttR Hatchery: XXY Faes w/gembond
1 2 3 4 5
New hatchlings (and one new adult) looking for a home! Added dragons from the Morning Sun, Evening Sun and Spring Rain nests.
New hatchlings (and one new adult) looking for a home! Added dragons from the Morning Sun, Evening Sun and Spring Rain nests.
sunshine_hatchery_banner_by_rasaliina-d8tma6p.png
Added "The Cat Empire" and "Candy In The Sun" nest hatchlings!
Added "The Cat Empire" and "Candy In The Sun" nest hatchlings!
"Only Happy When It Rains" hatchlings, born yesterday, added to the listing!
"Only Happy When It Rains" hatchlings, born yesterday, added to the listing!
So many dragons need a home.
So many dragons need a home.
Added the "Twilight Sun" hatchlings! Wildclaws <3
Added the "Twilight Sun" hatchlings! Wildclaws <3
Happy Brightshine, everyone! Added three nests of hatchlings, all born during the festival: Midsummer Sun, Summergreen Festival and Children of Summer <3
Happy Brightshine, everyone! Added three nests of hatchlings, all born during the festival: Midsummer Sun, Summergreen Festival and Children of Summer <3
One Child of Summer sold! Still many Brightshine babies looking for their own clans!
One Child of Summer sold! Still many Brightshine babies looking for their own clans!
Added last week's hatchlings - the "Moonlight Shadow", "Stormy Sunset", "Evening Sun", and "Only Happy When It Rains" nests!

I also want to remind everyone that Light Flight members and June newbies get a 10% discount - and Light Flight June newbies a 20% discount in total! I also welcome mixed payments and payment plans.
Added last week's hatchlings - the "Moonlight Shadow", "Stormy Sunset", "Evening Sun", and "Only Happy When It Rains" nests!

I also want to remind everyone that Light Flight members and June newbies get a 10% discount - and Light Flight June newbies a 20% discount in total! I also welcome mixed payments and payment plans.
bump :3
bump :3
@Sade
So I just stumbled upon this helping my friend buy their perfect fae in the AH (the crystal female Stormy Summer fae) and dang you've got some pretty dragons.
I'm low on lair space atm so I can't really buy any, but maybe you could add me to a pinglist for future hatchies?

Also, me and my previously mentioned friend have a hatchery of our own. Would you like to become affiliates?
@Sade
So I just stumbled upon this helping my friend buy their perfect fae in the AH (the crystal female Stormy Summer fae) and dang you've got some pretty dragons.
I'm low on lair space atm so I can't really buy any, but maybe you could add me to a pinglist for future hatchies?

Also, me and my previously mentioned friend have a hatchery of our own. Would you like to become affiliates?
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
1 2 3 4 5