Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SttR Hatchery: XXY Faes w/gembond
1 2 3 4 5
@Mozie Absolutely, I'll add you :) I'm also prelminarily interested in becoming affiliates, I'll message you when I get home to a proper keyboard instead of the mobile one I'm currently on.
@Mozie Absolutely, I'll add you :) I'm also prelminarily interested in becoming affiliates, I'll message you when I get home to a proper keyboard instead of the mobile one I'm currently on.
sunshine_hatchery_banner_by_rasaliina-d8tma6p.png
@Sade
Excellent :D

And that sounds good to me :)
@Sade
Excellent :D

And that sounds good to me :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
Ready to breed Imperial female "Golden Sunflower" added to the adults for sale listing, for the very affordable price of 25kt :3
Ready to breed Imperial female "Golden Sunflower" added to the adults for sale listing, for the very affordable price of 25kt :3
GREAT SUMMER SALE Jun 29 - Jul 1! For three days, all adults go for 20kt (double colored/ready to breed ones 25kt). All the usual discounts apply.
GREAT SUMMER SALE Jun 29 - Jul 1! For three days, all adults go for 20kt (double colored/ready to breed ones 25kt). All the usual discounts apply.
Day two of the great summer sale! Get your sunshine/rainy day dragons before I train&exalt!
Day two of the great summer sale! Get your sunshine/rainy day dragons before I train&exalt!
Hey, just letting you know I picked up [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28832&tab=dragon&did=14307927][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/143080/14307927.png[/img][/url]. He's lovely and I didn't even know he was part of something like this!
Hey, just letting you know I picked up 14307927.png. He's lovely and I didn't even know he was part of something like this!
DWUBZ.gif
Added the "Let It Rain", "Moonlight Shadow", "Revolution of the Sun", "Two Suns in the Sunset" and "The Magic Rain" hatchlings! A lot of pretty dragons - snappers, faes, pearlcatchers and spirals - looking for new homes right now!

Ping @Mozie :)
Added the "Let It Rain", "Moonlight Shadow", "Revolution of the Sun", "Two Suns in the Sunset" and "The Magic Rain" hatchlings! A lot of pretty dragons - snappers, faes, pearlcatchers and spirals - looking for new homes right now!

Ping @Mozie :)
@Cryptodraco Good to hear! Take a good care of him, will you! :)
@Cryptodraco Good to hear! Take a good care of him, will you! :)
Bump :3
Bump :3
bump :3
bump :3
1 2 3 4 5